Assistant says both rc and ac at 01.04.

Rc connects to ac but Go app cant get rc connection
2017-11-12
Use props
djiuser_nNk2KMe
New
United States

RC ready but GO app no connect

Assitant reads both RC and AC at 01.04.   Switch AC to WIFI, phone (GO app) connects and  ready to fly.  Switch AC to RC and RC connects and indicates ready to fly but GO will not connect to RC.
2017-11-12
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Sounds like it is the cable. Try removing the side cable and then connect your phone to the RC using the bottom usb port.
2017-11-12
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Australia

Try a different cable and/or remove the side cable and connect your phone to the RC with the bottom usb port on the RC.
2017-11-12
Use props
djiuser_nNk2KMe
New
United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-11-12 21:50
Sounds like it is the cable. Try removing the side cable and then connect your phone to the RC using the bottom usb port.

supplied cable.  several cables to bottom connector.  all cables, all cable insertion, RC will not see Phone/GO_app
2017-11-13
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Uninstall and re-install DJIGo4 app
2017-11-13
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Australia

djiuser_nNk2KMe Posted at 2017-11-13 04:29
supplied cable.  several cables to bottom connector.  all cables, all cable insertion, RC will not see Phone/GO_app

As Iannes suggests, delete and reinstall the app. What type of phone do you have?
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please check the following steps:
1. Please check could you control the gimbal by RC? If the gimbal doesn't move, please try to relink the drone and RC.
2. If you can control it, could you please tell us what mobile device are you using? Try another mobile device which is on the support device list, it might be the compatible issue. BTW, if it is an iOS device, please tell us the firmware of your mobile device.
3. Try to reinstall the app, don't forget to backup important files and flight records first. If it doesn't help, please provide us with the pic of the RC LCD screen, and the screenshot of the app.
2017-11-13
Use props
batsboss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97825 ft
France

Hello , i have the same pb with my ipad mini 4 who is new i have order it yesterday but when i put the cable in the RC it say me DISCONNECTED !!!

Have you got an idea please ?
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules