1548 13 2017-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know of a US Reseller that has the Cendence Mobile Device Holder in stock?
2017-11-12
Use props
Fortnight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5403383 ft
  • >>>
United States

No.  I have been looking myself.  If you find them let me know.  Simple to make,  I guess not.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Here is the info of all retail stores: http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
You may contact them for more info, sorry that it is out of stock in our online store, hope you will get it soon.
2017-11-14
Use props
Fortnight
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Not sure if it is in stock but I received shipping notice for mine yesterday.  Now in stock.
http://advexure.com

2017-11-14
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Fortnight Posted at 2017-11-14 23:28
Not sure if it is in stock but I received shipping notice for mine yesterday.  Now in stock.
http://advexure.com

Awesome thank you for this information!
2017-11-15
Use props
Fortnight
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichfromHowellN Posted at 2017-11-15 01:19
Awesome thank you for this information!

Bummer they did not make it just 1 click bigger so the iPad Pro 10.5 would fit well.  No big deal. Still nice to have.
2017-11-16
Use props
Fortnight
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

2017-11-16
Use props
fans37898345
lvl.2
United States

Such a shame that a $1000 remote doesn't come with the bare minimum in order to actually use it!  DJI should be ashamed  for the nickel-and-diming they do to customers for incomplete and unfinished products!
2017-11-16
Use props
Fortnight
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fans37898345 Posted at 2017-11-16 21:56
Such a shame that a $1000 remote doesn't come with the bare minimum in order to actually use it!  DJI should be ashamed  for the nickel-and-diming they do to customers for incomplete and unfinished products!

I personally think they have the right selling model.  I buy what I need and not forced to buy a package I don't need.  The CrystalSky did not come with a charger.  I did not need a charger so I did not pay for one.
2017-11-17
Use props
fans37898345
lvl.2
United States

Fortnight Posted at 2017-11-17 01:33
I personally think they have the right selling model.  I buy what I need and not forced to buy a package I don't need.  The CrystalSky did not come with a charger.  I did not need a charger so I did not pay for one.

The point is, it should at least be offered with the bare minimum to work.  I purchased a $1000 remote and I have no way to attach any tablet EXCEPT a new Crystal Sky. If the nominal fee for a tablet mount is $25 then the price should be $1025 and COME WITH A TABLET HOLDER. If someone doesn't need/want a tablet holder or chooses the crystal view... offer them a $25 credit.  I paid for the remote and expedited shipping and still haven't been able to fly yet.  Even if I solve the update issues that I'm having today, I still need to manufacture my own tablet mount or remain grounded until the rest of the parts are available. The patch antenna and the Crystal Sky mount are great touches and I appreciate that DJI included them! A modified cell phone mount isn't too much to expect and is not excess waste for someone who doesn't need it. If you only had a Crystal Sky monitor and your Cendence only arrived with a generic tablet holder it would be the same situation.
Sorry, I haven't flown lately and I'm getting cranky!
2017-11-17
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

No They just should have had the holder available. Why should  those using with Crystalsky pay for something that will not be used just binned & that is a waste.
2017-11-17
Use props
fans37898345
lvl.2
United States

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-11-17 03:46
No They just should have had the holder available. Why should  those using with Crystalsky pay for something that will not be used just binned & that is a waste.

Good question, but someone without a crystal sky or need for patch antenna might suggest the same is true for those items which it clearly came with.  (both of which I am thankful for, but have no need for at present. I will probably add a crystal sky eventually.) I am under the impression the patch antenna is a $200+ add on and I'm sure the Crystal sky mount is probably a $50 or more replacement cost. I would at present be a much happier customer if I had a $750 remote which came with the necessary tablet mount as opposed to 1000 remote I cannot yet use at all .without waiting, fabricating, or purchasing hundreds more in gear.
2017-11-17
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

I believe the patch antenna is only going to be free for a short time then it will be an extra. As for the mount it is more substantial than the original mounts.
2017-11-18
Use props
RichfromHowellN
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I received my Cendence Mobile Device Holder from Atlantic Hobby today.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules