Osmo Rosette Mount Sharp Teeth
764 5 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
logam11
lvl.1
Japan

Hi, new user of DJI Osmo+. I've noticed that the teeth on the Rosette Mount are very sharp. I'm traveling and if I drop my Osmo Straight Extension Arm into my backpack it shreds everything in sight. I wish that DJI produced a plastic cap of sorts. Do other shooters place a rubber washer over the teeth during transportation? I'm currently wrapping with a paper towel. Currently transporting my Osmo+ using the DJI case that came included with it. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

2017-11-13
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

It came with a plastic cover for that reason, check the small bag the mic came in, it should be there.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

For Osmo Straight Extension Arm, there is no any rubber washer to protect the teeth, we will forward your suggestion to our engineers for consideration in the future, thank you for the advice and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-11-13
Use props
logam11
lvl.1
Japan

MedicFL1 Posted at 2017-11-13 16:25
It came with a plastic cover for that reason, check the small bag the mic came in, it should be there.

Thanks MedicFL1. I don't have the packaging anymore, and cannot recall seeing a plastic cover for the rosette mount. Can you post a pic? You're saying that the plastic cover came with the Osmo. Note that the straight extension arm has 3 rosette mounts with sharp teeth, so one cover is not enough.
2017-11-14
Use props
logam11
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-13 22:54
For Osmo Straight Extension Arm, there is no any rubber washer to protect the teeth, we will forward your suggestion to our engineers for consideration in the future, thank you for the advice and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks @DJI Mindy
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

logam11 Posted at 2017-11-14 10:08
Thanks MedicFL1. I don't have the packaging anymore, and cannot recall seeing a plastic cover for the rosette mount. Can you post a pic? You're saying that the plastic cover came with the Osmo. Note that the straight extension arm has 3 rosette mounts with sharp teeth, so one cover is not enough.

I agree with you, I think what MedicFL1 mentioned should be the plastic cover which is used to protect the rosette mount on the left side of the handle.
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules