Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My MavicPro has been crashed' the camers don't working! please help!
1191 13 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Idan Carel
New

Israel

Hi, I bought MavicPro yesterda, I flew the Mavic today and i crashed in a tree of 4-5 meters. The Mavic fell down, It got some scratches, some particles have been broked and the camera stopped working. Please  give me an information how to fix it or how to handle it.

Thanks,
Idan Carel     

2017-11-13
Use props
Idan Carel
New

Israel

2017-11-13
Use props
Eagle_Eye
First Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Did you buy a care refresh?
2017-11-13
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you don't have DJI care then it's a lot of money down the drain. These things are mighty hard to crash. If it's down to pilot error then you will have to pay to get it fixed. If it's proved to be a system failure then DJI may be able to help. They will ask for the flight log though as they may be able to see if a system failure caused the crash.
2017-11-13
Use props
Idan Carel
New

Israel

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-11-13 09:54
Did you buy a care refresh?

WHAT IS THIS?
2017-11-13
Use props
Idan Carel
New

Israel

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-11-13 10:08
If you don't have DJI care then it's a lot of money down the drain. These things are mighty hard to crash. If it's down to pilot error then you will have to pay to get it fixed. If it's proved to be a system failure then DJI may be able to help. They will ask for the flight log though as they may be able to see if a system failure caused the crash.

I just want to know if after the Treatment  wil It fly as usual.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash, Idan. Please send the drone back and we will help to take care of it. If you have any questions about the crash, you can also apply for a data analysis, we will investigate the issue of the accident if you need.
Please contact support@dji.com for a further help.
2017-11-13
Use props
Idan Carel
New

Israel

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-13 20:18
Sorry to hear about the crash, Idan. Please send the drone back and we will help to take care of it. If you have any questions about the crash, you can also apply for a data analysis, we will investigate the issue of the accident if you need.
Please contact  for a further help.

Thanks you very much.
How can i send it to fix, I live in israel. Will the store which I bought from contact with you?
2017-11-13
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Idan Carel Posted at 2017-11-13 11:40
I just want to know if after the Treatment  wil It fly as usual.

If you get it fixed then it should fly as it should. Check the props for obvious damage as this can have a massive effect on performance. If you pay for DJI repair it should in theory fly good as new.
2017-11-13
Use props
Idan Carel
New

Israel

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-11-13 22:51
If you get it fixed then it should fly as it should. Check the props for obvious damage as this can have a massive effect on performance. If you pay for DJI repair it should in theory fly good as new.

How long is the repair going to be?
2017-11-13
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Can't give a true time my friend. If you get in touch with DJI Thor or DJI Susan they may be able to give more info. Most posts on here point in the time brackets of 1-2, 3-4 weeks. I suppose it depends on the extent of the parts that need to be replaced and part availability. Get in touch with the admins on here as mentioned my friend.
2017-11-13
Use props
Idan Carel
New

Israel

CoreyB10 Posted at 2017-11-13 23:02
Can't give a true time my friend. If you get in touch with DJI Thor or DJI Susan they may be able to give more info. Most posts on here point in the time brackets of 1-2, 3-4 weeks. I suppose it depends on the extent of the parts that need to be replaced and part availability. Get in touch with the admins on here as mentioned my friend.

Thank you. You help me alot!!
2017-11-14
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Idan Carel Posted at 2017-11-14 01:02
Thank you. You help me alot!!

It's what we are here for.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Idan Carel Posted at 2017-11-13 21:23
Thanks you very much.
How can i send it to fix, I live in israel. Will the store which I bought from contact with you?

Yes, you can try to contact the local retailer. Or you can send an email to support@dji.com for a help. And the turnaround time depends. Hope you can get the drone back to air soon.
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules