WIFI follow mode
630 3 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lukassnb
New

Canada

Hello,
I would like to buy a drone for recording myself when I am snowboarding, jumping big jumps, riding rails and boxes in the terrain park. I would like to know if this will be possible with Mavic or Spark. I read the specs that Mavic has only  14 km/h (9 mph) speed when using phone as remote but there is nothing about this in Spark specifications. I am sure that 14Km won't be enough to follow me when I will be jumping. Is there a way to use a phone and get a faster speed ? What about Spark will it be able to follow me faster than Mavic without a controller?
Another question, is there an option in the app to set the distance how far the drone should be from me and at which angle?

Thank you

2017-11-13
Use props
LIVNXXL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
Malta

Sorry I cant give you help with the specs but before going that far, What resort is allowing a drone as it sounds like you are riding a structured park. I know in the US they have all adopted the "No Drone" at mountain
2017-11-13
Use props
lukassnb
New

Canada

in Canada, Grouse mountain, and backcountry
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

In Active Track, the max speed of the drone is mainly up to the speed in P-mode. If the tracking target is too fast, the drone might lose the object.  
For the other question you ask about, I think active track and the dynamic Homepooint may help. Please learn more info on the official web and the manual.
http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#video DHP.png
2017-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules