Student discount no response
1010 4 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KqKlmgW
lvl.1

United States

I’ve applied for student discount and never get a response. It’s been months of waiting. What’s going on?
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, had you tried to go to the relative discount applying web and applied the discount? Normally speaking, once you have finished the blank filling, you will receive a discount.
2017-11-13
Use props
djiuser_KqKlmgW
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-13 18:14
Hi, had you tried to go to the relative discount applying web and applied the discount? Normally speaking, once you have finished the blank filling, you will receive a discount.

Yes. I applied exactly on this page. And it showed the "submitted successful"  message. But I never get the e-mail. Nothing in the junk/spam folder too.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_KqKlmgW Posted at 2017-11-14 07:39
Yes. I applied exactly on this page. And it showed the "submitted successful"  message. But I never get the e-mail. Nothing in the junk/spam folder too.

Got it. May I have your email address? I will have the proper team to check. You can PM me the account. Thanks.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi there, got your PM, I had forwarded the case to the designated team, is it resolved now? Let me know if you are still in the same situation.
2017-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules