Lost Video Feed
724 2 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SBranch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16325 ft
United States

I have flown my Mavic a few times in the same location and each time I have lost the video feed to my remote/Phone. I know that there are certain types of interferance that can affect the video download, but I am curious as to what, specifically, would cause this. What should I be on the lookout for in the next place I fly that would cause this type of video transmission loss?

Kelly
2017-11-13
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It would seem that there is a lot of interference in the area you are flying in. The Mavic uses Ocusync to transmit the video and normally tries to pick a channel firstly in the 20MHz range, then 10MHz then 1.4MHz.  Most times it is able to find something with the least amount of interference but it is difficult to know what might be causing interference. You will just have to try another location, preferably away from a built up area.
2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It sometimes relates to the flight environment, we would suggest that you fly the drone in an open wide area. Check the position of the antennas for the remote controller, distance should be greater than height during flight, and please make sure the remote controller’s antennas are positioned parallel to and are pointed towards the aircraft. Still, use a mobile device with a strong performance. And also, make sure the firmware's consistency of the RC and Drone.
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules