DJI Care Refresh questions
3572 7 2017-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cookster670
Second Officer
Australia

I have tried to search the forum here, but can’t find the answers.  Similarly, the overview of the Care Refresh program isn’t very specific.

I would like to better understand the inclusions/exclusions for DJI Care Refresh.

As I understand it, if I am flying, and have an “accident” I am eligible for a replacement unit at a small replacement cost.  This would include flying into water.

But what happens if I was being silly and flying low, or I just wanted a new one and purposely crashed it?

Howabout if it just got lost ?

Do DJI review the flight logs first and then determine if you’re eligible ?

I accept that DJI need to protect themselves from people taking advantage, but how is that balanced with honest mistakes ?

I am keen to sign up, but don’t want it to be one of those situations where pretty much everything is excluded or already covered by warranty.

Is it worth it ?

2017-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI Care Refresh only offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use within 12 months and cannot be renewed, including user error, signal interference, collision, water damage, drop damage.
But DJI Care Refresh does not cover lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories. No matter what may cause the accident, the drone must be recovered and send in for replacement.
We will not analyze the flight log, but the drone must be complete and we will have the team to make damage assessment.
Please check more details about the terms of the service here: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s5
If you have further query, please let us know.

2017-11-14
Use props
Cookster670
Second Officer
Australia

Thanks.  That makes sense.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cookster670 Posted at 2017-11-14 01:33
Thanks.  That makes sense.

You are welcome, please read clearly about the terms before purchasing, it is a good service and worthy to purchase.
2017-11-14
Use props
Vitor Esteves
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9523596 ft
Portugal

Bought a Mavic Pro almost a year ago and have been completely satisfied until a couple of weeks ago. One day the lens started to get moisture from the inside each time the Mavic took off, even though it never got any direct water damage.
Everything else is fully functional, but the photos and videos are completely ruined by the fog inside the lens

I activated my Dji Care Refresh Express yesterday, paid the fee (although this should be on DJI responsibility, but because really need the drone as fast as possible i had to use the Express service)  and didn´t get any info about the next steps, the address to send the drone and the info about the shipment.
Can´t understand how there is no automated email with all this info to make the process fast... since it is DJI Care Refresh Express...

Case Number Case No.: CAS-1587984-S0K9F4

Kind Regards

Vitor Esteves
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Vitor Esteves Posted at 2018-3-21 17:50
Bought a Mavic Pro almost a year ago and have been completely satisfied until a couple of weeks ago. One day the lens started to get moisture from the inside each time the Mavic took off, even though it never got any direct water damage.
Everything else is fully functional, but the photos and videos are completely ruined by the fog inside the lens

Vitor, sorry for this case, I had forwarded this to the designated team to help in this situation, please wait and pay attention to the email. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-3-21
Use props
Vitor Esteves
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9523596 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-21 21:16
Vitor, sorry for this case, I had forwarded this to the designated team to help in this situation, please wait and pay attention to the email. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thank  you very much!
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

No problems, did the issue resolve? Please let me know if there is any further thing I can help.
2018-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules