Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is your carrying case for the Osmo Mobile?
969 3 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I really like the DJI Osmo Mobile, but the supplied bag is not too protective (as discussed earlier in this forum).
Now I would like to be able to carry it around like a backpack or a shoulder bag (so a hard case is not my first option) but I can't find too many options online.

My initial choice is the DJI carrying case for the Osmo Mobile (not the bag supplied with the Osmo Mobile, but the separate carring case)
https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-mobile-carrying-case

But maybe you have other options that I've missed.

I am thinking of getting some accessoires
- Base
- Charger
- Battery (*)
- Universal mount (*)
- Articulating locking arm (*)

The ones with (*) would be nice to be able to be able to store in the bag / case.
I know the one from DJI can only hold the battery (at least so it seams), so I am curious if you found other options.

Thanks in advance,

Peter
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Peter, I think Carrying Case is the best option for Osmo Mobile, for other accessories, you can just store them with your own bag.
2017-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-14 23:38
Peter, I think Carrying Case is the best option for Osmo Mobile, for other accessories, you can just store them with your own bag.

I believe that is my best option indeed.
I'll put it on my list for the next purchase.
2017-11-15
Use props
Philopp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 89190 ft
Germany

I use the this product to carry the Osmo Mobile: https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-mobile-carrying-case I have it almost on all my travels and am very happy with it.
2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules