New purchase any tips P4P
860 9 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

So excited my new P4P is one step closer, I’m upgrading from a P3S and I’m wondering if the good folks on here could share their wisdom of the P4P.
One question comes to mind, does the 4pro handle the wind better than the 3S
2017-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well it goes faster.
Check out your manual because there are many different options on P4Pro.
Take time to have a good look your camera this is the best bit
Enjoy you are going to love it.
2017-11-14
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
United States

I watched all the YouTube DJI Phantom 4 Pro tuitorial videos before my P4P arrived.  I was much the wiser when it came my first time for flight, and I quickly learned all the advanced flight features that way.  Here is the link to the DJI Tuitorial lessons that you can watch and learn from:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL65kukZorPdMjwzR5PmzAnMdR6RYwS1mB

As for "winds better than 35", it will drain the battery faster the higher the wind speed, and may cause a bumpier landing when trying to land in gusty winds.

2017-11-14
Use props
SjCutting
lvl.3
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2017-11-14 06:22
I watched all the YouTube DJI Phantom 4 Pro tuitorial videos before my P4P arrived.  I was much the wiser when it came my first time for flight, and I quickly learned all the advanced flight features that way.  Here is the link to the DJI Tuitorial lessons that you can watch and learn fromJI Phantom 4 Pro Tutorial Video Collection

I believe they meant Phantom 3 Standard,  (3S), not 35!
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The recommend wind speed is less than 10m/s. Take care when you test the performance.
Safety Tips.png
2017-11-14
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sorry I didn’t make myself clear enough, I don’t fly in high winds, it’s just the phantom 3 std sometimes had camera shake if flown at a certain angle to the wind.
2017-11-15
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

AlanHd Posted at 2017-11-15 02:42
Sorry I didn’t make myself clear enough, I don’t fly in high winds, it’s just the phantom 3 std sometimes had camera shake if flown at a certain angle to the wind.

Aloha Alan,

Besides the Manual for the P4 Pro system, DJI Grace just finished the DJI GO 4 app Manual.  It is at the beginning of this list of Forum threads.

She did a really good job!  You can find everything there and it should get updated regularly.  It uses the Forum online system.  Each time you get deeper into the workings, there is a "Learn More"!  She is also working on a .pdf version for offline use.  This is a good time for your upgrade.  So much good stuff.  You will have a great time!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-15
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the great world. You will really enjoy the P4P from top to bottom. Spend some time here on the Tutorials and Youtube as well. And above all be sure to calibrate the compass before putting it in the air.
2017-11-15
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I’m officially the owner of a P4P, I was too excited to wait until, after work to pick it up, so looking forward to flying it, got a list of things I want to film that was out of range of my P3S.
2017-11-15
Use props
Aussie4220
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311732 ft
United States

Handling the wind is greatly improved with carbon props, these are much stiffer than the standard issue props, they make a little more noise but are very stable.
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules