App Freezes on Connection/Full Screen Freeze
1791 7 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisammond
New
United States

I have a P34k and have had no issues thus far. Went to a shoot today, roughly 2 hours away and shot all of my camera shots first then proceeded to the drone shots. Loaded up the drone for probably the first time in 2 weeks and it started up fine. While I waited for the app to connect to the drone I opened settings in the app and as soon as it connected it took me to the full screen mode. I tried to get out of full screen to no avail, I tried to close the app and reopen it and it goes to full screen automatically and none of the buttons in the app work. I am able to move the camera gimbal with the RC however I can not take off or fly. I then deleted the app and drove to a Starbucks to download it over WiFi again. Tried again, same exact issue. Updated my iOS when I got home and tried again, same exact issue. I also cleared my cache of stored video and photos (not connected to the drone, because once I connect to the drone it goes to full screen camera and I can’t do anything). I need this resolved ASAP and have no clue what else to do... please help!

Side note: if I open the camera before my drone connects it is not in full screen and all of the buttons in app work as they should. I can adjust photo settings, I can click the map, I can do everything correctly. As soon as my drone connects the app will freeze, I force close the app, then it’s in full screen frozen mode after I open it again. The only thing that has changed since the last time I flew is my iOS and the app version. I have an iPhone 6S Plus.

2017-11-14
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

roll back to the version it was fine , not really your problem ... A developement issue
2017-11-14
Use props
fansf57c12ce
New
Flight distance : 27287 ft

Canada

My DJI was flying fine the day of the updated then I had the same problem. I contacted a DJI assistant to help me troubleshoot. And they made me re-install everything and remote, then after all that and I got it connected it told me my gimbal is no longer connected. So the gentleman said it was most likely his fault, told me to send it in for repairs and now DJI wants 350USD for a repair to an issue they caused!
2017-11-14
Use props
chrisammond
New
United States

Nebicaneser Posted at 2017-11-14 09:39
roll back to the version it was fine , not really your problem ... A developement issue

How do I go back a version on DJI Go?
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just to verify, which mobile do you use? What's the current version of your APP and mobile OS? Please kindly offer a short video for better assistance. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf57c12ce Posted at 2017-11-14 10:59
My DJI was flying fine the day of the updated then I had the same problem. I contacted a DJI assistant to help me troubleshoot. And they made me re-install everything and remote, then after all that and I got it connected it told me my gimbal is no longer connected. So the gentleman said it was most likely his fault, told me to send it in for repairs and now DJI wants 350USD for a repair to an issue they caused!

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your case number? I'd like to look into the exact status.
2017-11-14
Use props
fans03a887cf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27585 ft
United States

I got the same problem now. Tried everything nothing helps.
2018-7-19
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

You may go to apkpure.com and search for DJI GO. There are 7 versions of it.
2018-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules