Gimbal Issues - And the absolutely WORST customer service I’ve ever recieved
535 2 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf57c12ce
New
Flight distance : 27287 ft

Canada

I can’t believe the poor customer service I’ve gotten up until this point. My DJI Phantom 3 was flying fine one day, when I got home it told me there was an update available for the DJI app, so I updated my phone and went back out to try and fly. However it wouldn’t connect to my drone. So I took it back home, called DJI and they helped me “troubleshoot” it. The gentleman on the phone made me redownload the app on my phone, the firmware, and retina my remote. After all this he was finally able to get my phone to connect to my remote and my remote to connect to my drone. But it was saying in the app that there was an issue connecting to the gimbal, that it was unavailable. I got told I needed to set up a repair inquest, the gentleman told me it was most likely an issue he caused. It gets to DJI and they just quoted me 354$! To replace 4 blade motors and the gimbal and a cover. The mytors were working fine when it was ! And on top of that they’re basically saying even  “You followed our DJI technicians instructions and he helped you troubleshoot the issue but it’s all your fault”! So not only am I being accused for causing an issue, but I’m also being told I have to pay for the parts, and pay for parts that were totally functional when I sent it to them! This is ridiculous. ABSOLUTELY ridiculous DJI, I have never had a worse experience with a company trying to manipulate there customers.
2017-11-14
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Get a refurb for only $45 more.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

This situation has filled us with regret, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience and trouble has been caused.
Your concern has been forwarded to local repair team to double evaluate, we will have someone to contact you after investigation and try our best to make it clear for you.
Thanks for the patience.
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules