821 7 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unlike many posters that seem to be having nightmares with service, it is only fair to DJI that I post a postive message concerning the services I have received so far with my P4 and my Mavic Pro drones.  I purchased the P4 immediately after it was first available in 2016 and it has been replaced 2 times due to my faults (never a crash) by doing something I should not have been doing.  Each time I sent it in, the process was quite streamlined and new P4s were sent without cost to me each time in a reasonable time.  For my Mavic Pro, which I purchased last January, I have replaced it twice.  I actually dropped it on the floor the first time and damaged the gimbal and had to replace it and the second time it fell from the roof of my car and damaged the landing gear.  For those 2 instances the drones came back in less than a week after DJI received my damaged units.  
I have also communicated with DJI several times for some tech support services by email and phone.  The most recent issue was last week when I started to receive "abnormal gimbal vibration" messages.  Many posters are relating this message to placing the new "quiet" props on the original Mavics and I thought I had become a victim of this as well.  Yet, DJI instructed me to calibrate my IMU and Gimble.  I followed their instructions and it absolutely fixed the issue as I have flight tested the Mavic several times and I have not seen the message since.  (I hope others has similar luck with this).  

I just think that if someone does good things we should tell them about it.  Thank you for your services.  I have absolutely enjoyed my two drones!

2017-11-14
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

Absolutely agree...

Crickets
2017-11-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for your story!
2017-11-14
Use props
Swedrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Fast shipping too! The dispatched my CrystalSky within hours!
2017-11-14
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good news for sure !

Guess this a tribute to the naysayers.
2017-11-14
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

It's always nice to hear positive experiences.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We appreciate your positive feedback, very glad to hear you are pleased with our products and customer service, will keep improving to provide more products with good quality and more professional customer service.
Hope you have a great time on flying the drones.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Swedrone Posted at 2017-11-14 13:34
Fast shipping too! The dispatched my CrystalSky within hours!

Thanks for the kind post, we are always learning lessons from unpleasant experience of customers and working on improving our customer service, will keep moving.
Happy flying.
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules