Mavic Pro/Platinum Camera User Presets
1371 7 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

I'm a guitar hobbyist and familiar in using individual/s or Multi effect processors.
I like Multi FX for the reason that it's really easy to change your tone on the fly using Presets.
Being said that, Is there a way for DJI Eng to incorporate a Users Camera Presets as an option on the next FW update?
I think you guys know what I'm talking about right?
Discuss!!!!

2017-11-14
Use props
UAVNV
lvl.2

United States

video processing effects (I'm assuming that is what you are referring to) take a lot of CPU to process on top of capturing camera frames, most of these effects are applied in post production.
2017-11-14
Use props
UAVNV
lvl.2

United States

UAVNV Posted at 2017-11-14 15:39
video processing effects (I'm assuming that is what you are referring to) take a lot of CPU to process on top of capturing camera frames, most of these effects are applied in post production.

(2min timeout) Edit: You can use DJI GO to change things such as style (sharpness, saturation, etc) color profiles (dlog, cine) along with white balance. Hope this helps
2017-11-14
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
United States

UAVNV Posted at 2017-11-14 15:44
(2min timeout) Edit: You can use DJI GO to change things such as style (sharpness, saturation, etc) color profiles (dlog, cine) along with white balance. Hope this helps

Obviously you do not have the grasp of users preset.
All the things that you said is so true,yes you can change all that setting and more on GO app.
It's  so cumbersome till now to do that all the time and you cannot jump from1 settings to another on the fly, but if you have a preset all you need to do is enter a number from a drop down menu and select a  # for example and right away your shooting setup changes instantaneously.
2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If I understand it right, you mean that a function of saving the cam settings so it can be applied in the next flight or changing among kinds of settings, right? This requirement will be transferred to our engineer.
2017-11-14
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-14 19:00
If I understand it right, you mean that a function of saving the cam settings so it can be applied in the next flight or changing among kinds of settings, right? This requirement will be transferred to our engineer.

DJI Thor, I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, please present the idea to Eng Dept.
This would be a nice feature if implemented in the next FW release.

And yes!the ability to save users camera settings and recalling/applying it via a Menu on the FW on the fly.
Right now what users need to do to change settings is to go thru specific options individually and make changes to their shooting setups.
This is very difficult to do while you are already in flight and wanted to change something on the camera setups.
I'm not saying that we are not already doing this, but for sure there's a better and easier way (like this Users Preset idea).
2017-11-15
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I fully understand what you mean,
I'm used to setting presets/profiles in another hobby
I made the same suggestion also a few days ago...
With examples

Mavic Pro Presets
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D392%26typeid%3D392

See Post#7

2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2017-11-15 05:30
DJI Thor, I think you know exactly what I'm talking about, please present the idea to Eng Dept.
This would be a nice feature if implemented in the next FW release.

Roger that. Hope more functions will be released in the future.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules