Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone laws in southeast asia
4665 5 2017-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MR. STEALYOGIRL
New
Canada

hey guys, I am going backpacking in southeast asia this March and i'm planning to bring my mavic pro. Does anybody knows which country do not allow drones and which country needs a permit?

These are the countries i'll be visiting: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Philippines.

Thank you

2017-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can learn the drone regulations of the countries which you are going to. http://www.dji.com/flysafe
2017-11-14
Use props
KenTbk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 327644 ft
Singapore

For Singapore and Malaysia is ok to bring the drones in, For Thailand you need a permit to fly, which need to register your drone in CAAT, and before that you need to purchase insurance for the application. application times needed is about 2 months. other than that i wasnt been there before might need to check on their local rules from internet.
2017-11-23
Use props
Mascupz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55725 ft
Indonesia

In indonesia dont fly above 500ft/150m, dont fly over temple you must have permission before flying.
2017-11-23
Use props
Thunderbirds
Second Officer
Flight distance : 339888 ft
Canada

Malaysia has new drone law came out today
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/ ... SbylPYkqYQAgtaJV.01
2017-11-23
Use props
thefriwi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10643 ft
Spain

You're going to love it, Cambodia was my favorite of all countries (you will have no issues to fly anywhere other than the capital and Anghor Vat).
Note that mos temples are protected  even if not said obviously, I got arrested in Koh Ker for flying there but they simply asked me to delete content.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules