Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Launches Limited Edition Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo
1234Next >
16461 156 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Launches Limited Edition Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo

Available Exclusively At Apple.com And Apple Stores

1111.jpg

November 15, 2017 – DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging technology, today launched a limited edition Mavic Pro Alpine White, available exclusively at Apple.com and Apple Stores in most countries. The Mavic Pro Alpine White will be offered as a Holiday Combo which includes a remote controller, two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries, two additional pairs of propellers and an aircraft sleeve, at a US retail price of $1,049.

The portable, powerful and easy-to-use Mavic Pro that features DJI’s most innovative flight technology now comes in a white, sleek version. The remote controller and propellers also come in the alpine white color to give the aircraft a consistent look.

Mavic Pro was DJI’s first consumer drone designed to be taken just about anywhere. Small enough to toss in a bag and easy enough to launch quickly whenever the time and place are right, its unique folding design compresses the entire drone to practically the size of a water bottle. Despite its compact body, the Mavic Pro Alpine White is equipped with an advanced stabilized camera system, an array of onboard intelligent features and uncompromised flight performance.

With a 3-axis gimbal 4K camera, FlightAutonomy system for precise navigation and obstacle avoidance, and intelligent flight controls such as ActiveTrack, TapFly, and Gesture Mode, the Mavic Pro family of drones continue to set the standard in the consumer drone category.

Through DJI's OcuSync video transmission system, the Mavic Pro Alpine White can support a range up to 4.3 miles (7 km)1 and is fully compatible with the DJI Goggles. Its ultra-light aerodynamic airframe and state-of-the-art propulsion system give the Mavic Pro Alpine White up to 27 minutes of flight time and can top speeds of up to 40 mph (64.8 kph) in Sport Mode.

The limited edition Mavic Pro Alpine White will be the newest addition to the Mavic Pro family, which includes the Mavic Pro and Mavic Pro Platinum. For more info about the Mavic Pro series, CLICK HERE

For more information about the Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo, CLICK HERE or VISIT HERE

2222.png

Price and Availability

TheMavic Pro Alpine White Combo retails at US$1,049 and includes a remote controller, two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries, two additional pairs of propellers and an aircraft sleeve. The product is now available for purchase exclusively on Apple.com and store.dji.com Starting November 16, 2017, it will also be available at select Apple Stores and DJI Flagship Stores.

DJI Care Refresh

DJI Care Refresh, is available in select countries and provides peace of mind for Mavic Pro Alpine White owners. DJI Care Refresh covers accidental damage to the aircraft, gimbal or camera during normal use for up to 12 months, and for an additional charge, the plan will offer up to two full replacements that are new or equivalent to new. DJI Care Refresh is available for US$99 before the new Mavic Pro Alpine White unit is activated, or within the first 48 hours after activation. For more info or service availability in your country, please VISIT HERE

3333.png

Hey guys, DJI Grace here. After the introduction, I think you would like to explore more about the Mavic Pro Alpine White Combo. Enjoy the following article, originating from our BUYING GUIDE.
Alpine White Mavic Pro Limited Edition – A Classic Reimagined

DJI has just launched the limited-edition Mavic Pro Alpine White! White is a classic color for DJI drones. Starting from the Phantom 1, all the Phantom series drone have been white. There’s only one exception – the special edition Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. This new Mavic Pro looks great in white, and the color emphasizes its user-friendliness and simplicity.

What Are the Features?
The new White Mavic Pro comes with all the great features of the original Mavic Pro, such as:
  • 4.3 mi (7km) OcuSync video transmission
  • Foward obstacle avoidance
  • Outstanding stability indoors and outdoors
  • Flight time up to 27 minutes
  • 4K video, 12 MP still photography and DNG RAW capability
  • Gesture controls
  • Active Track mode
  • 40mph (65 kmh) maximum speed (in Sport mode)
  • DJI Goggles and dual remote controller support
  • And so much more!
What’s in the box?
The Mavic Pro Alpine White is offered as a Holiday Combo.

The Combo includes:
  • A remote controller
  • Two extra Intelligent Flight Batteries,
  • Additional pair of propellers
  • Protective aircraft sleeve

The combo has three batteries in total
Limited Deal!
The White Mavic Pro combo only costs $1049, which is $128 cheaper than the regular Mavic Pro with two additional batteries. Keep in mind that this price will only stay until December 31st and will go up to $1099 on the very first day of 2018. Get It Now For $1049

Only Limited Quantities are Available!
There are only a limited amount of White Mavics available at the DJI Online Store, so don’t miss the chance to become a proud owner of one.

Different colors fit different people, but if it’s just a matter of your taste, which one would you choose?
Participate in the poll and let us know. Original Grey, Platinum, or Alpine White? Take your pick!

2017-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice.
Will it be compatible with the 'normal' Mavic Pro batteries etc?
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-15 01:41
Looks nice.
Will it be compatible with the 'normal' Mavic Pro batteries etc?

Certainly! It is compatible with the "normal " Mavic Pro batteries.
2017-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-15 01:53
Certainly! It is compatible with the "normal " Mavic Pro batteries.

So we can see some interesting combo's with (sort of) black & white Mavics appearing in the future
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-15 02:05
So we can see some interesting combo's with (sort of) black & white Mavics appearing in the future

hahaha, that is an interesting idea.  I will talk with our engineer
2017-11-15
Use props
djiuser_qREr0sH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39 ft
Germany

Will it also have the flight time and flight controlling silent features from the platinum or those from the standard black?
2017-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_qREr0sH Posted at 2017-11-15 02:26
Will it also have the flight time and flight controlling silent features from the platinum or those from the standard black?

Considering the price I would say it is the standard MP.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_qREr0sH Posted at 2017-11-15 02:26

The specs are same as the Standard Mavic Pro.
2017-11-15
Use props
dancopter
First Officer
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

If they made the Pro Platinum in white it would be very stealthy. Low noise and hard to see against a bright sky.
2017-11-15
Use props
SBD
lvl.1
Australia

I don't get it.  I already have a Mavic Pro...   a can of spray paint costs <$10.

Now if it was... camera upgrade, the camera module in my Huawei mate 9 costs $10, and the still shots are vastly superior to the photo's I take with the Mavic. Come to think of it, it seems to be on par with my Kodak DC260 from 1999... I didn't certainly didn't expect that much pixellation on zooming in a little on a 4k resolution shot.

It won't make my DJI Goggles work better, I had to go and buy reading glasses to see the screen. My 19yo. daughter also needed the glasses, as did a couple of 20 yo's I demonstrated the goggles to.  
"DJI says the experience is equivalent to looking at a 216″ home cinema screen placed less than 10 feet away."  More accurate would be 16" screen 9 inches away, and too bad if you can't focus at 9 inches.

Flying my Mavic is a pleasure..., using it.. is a bit more limited. Rather than making a white one, improve the software to allow better photo's for everyone.... if the hardware doesn't allow it.. why is there a cheap camera module on such an expensive device?

Actual footage will be the prime criteria on any future drone purchases by me.
The mavic should be on par with at least mid range phone camera's.
The DJI Googles should be focusable by the average person without having to purchase glasses.
2017-11-15
Use props
jksphoto
Captain
Flight distance : 114121 ft
Sweden

Just go an email about this, very nice indeed. Shame the budget won't allow for it
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

jksphoto Posted at 2017-11-15 03:53
Just go an email about this, very nice indeed. Shame the budget won't allow for it

I have updated the unboxing detail, just have a look!
2017-11-15
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Well after the first crash it won't be white no more and how can you see it when it is 100 feet up? Bad idea lol
2017-11-15
Use props
jksphoto
Captain
Sweden

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-15 04:09
I have updated the unboxing detail, just have a look!

That still doesn't give me the money to buy it
2017-11-15
Use props
jksphoto
Captain
Sweden

rolling56 Posted at 2017-11-15 04:38
Well after the first crash it won't be white no more and how can you see it when it is 100 feet up? Bad idea lol

Surely this is no different to the Phantom series, they have always been white
2017-11-15
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Interesting to see why they chose white. After the Autumn / Winter it will be the colour of my daughters School blouses despite best efforts to keep them pristine. It's like the Phantom series and the googles, hate to see any dirt on either of them. Total chuff to see it with cloud cover as has already been stated. The controller will have to used with white cotton gloves. Look very nice mind. Be interesting to see if more fun colours become available...
2017-11-15
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SBD Posted at 2017-11-15 03:25
I don't get it.  I already have a Mavic Pro...   a can of spray paint costs

I wear glasses but don't need them for the goggles due to my vision being OK for short distance. Tried it with my Bi-focals on and no chance.
2017-11-15
Use props
CoreyB10
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dancopter Posted at 2017-11-15 03:18
If they made the Pro Platinum in white it would be very stealthy. Low noise and hard to see against a bright sky.

The Mavic with the Platinum noise reduction props does make a difference. once she's up in the air it's very hard to hear once you get more than 20m away. You can tell the difference when coming in to land too.
2017-11-15
Use props
Bulldog
First Officer
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

I am wondering, do you also have to be Caucasian  to buy the white one? Should I be worried about cultural appropriation?

2017-11-15
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice,I would love to see different color combos like the spark.
2017-11-15
Use props
Bigga J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1493 ft
United Kingdom

Bulldog Posted at 2017-11-15 05:08
I am wondering, do you also have to be Caucasian  to buy the white one? Should I be worried about cultural appropriation?

LOL .... has the same been said  about the Phantom Obsidian Black edition?

The MP looks great in white but it's just a colour, cut it in half and it's still an MP. Amazing how folks get hung up on something they will struggle to see at 300 feet in the air.
2017-11-15
Use props
rolling56
Captain
United States

jksphoto Posted at 2017-11-15 04:44
Surely this is no different to the Phantom series, they have always been white

Show me a white platinum Mavic ....
2017-11-15
Use props
MavikMatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 660092 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks good! Still waiting for my MPP. Its been a month now... :-(
2017-11-15
Use props
jksphoto
Captain
Sweden

rolling56 Posted at 2017-11-15 05:21

Not sure I get your reply, You made reference to it being difficult to see when in the sky. I replied confirming the Phantom's have always been white, so surely these will suffer the same thing.

Thanks
2017-11-15
Use props
FlyingFish82
Captain
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bulldog Posted at 2017-11-15 05:08

There really is no need for this type of comment ....  common mate.. its called "WINTER WHITE" because of the season... why would you even go to the cultural thing..
2017-11-15
Use props
rolling56
Captain
United States

jksphoto Posted at 2017-11-15 05:42
Not sure I get your reply, You made reference to it being difficult to see when in the sky. I replied confirming the Phantom's have always been white, so surely these will suffer the same thing.

Thanks

Go here and you will see the Platinum is not white.............. > https://store.dji.com/shop/mavic-series?from=menu_products
2017-11-15
Use props
jksphoto
Captain
Sweden

rolling56 Posted at 2017-11-15 05:52
Go here and you will see the Platinum is not white.............. > https://store.dji.com/shop/mavic-series?from=menu_products

Yes, I get that.
2017-11-15
Use props
Bigga J
Second Officer
United Kingdom

FlyingFish82 Posted at 2017-11-15 05:50
There really is no need for this type of comment ....  common mate.. its called "WINTER WHITE" because of the season... why would you even go to the cultural thing..

Exactly ..  agree with your evaluation. thats why I mentioned the Phantom Obsidian Black  edition and my further comments above ... I was more sarcastic but should have made a similar comment to the one you made.

Perhaps Bulldog was joking, who knows but it is difficult to tell without knowing the character .

Well said anyway.
2017-11-15
Use props
Bigga J
Second Officer
United Kingdom

rolling56 Posted at 2017-11-15 05:21

There is no comment suggesting the Mavic was ever white before now!
2017-11-15
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just bought it from Apple Store North London! WOW!! In a word!!  What a great deal - three batteries, ten white props and an aircraft sleeve for £1149 - amazing package and LOVE the alpine white colour! Thank you DJI! Time to charge and set up!
EDIT: All set up with no faults - time to fly it on Friday! It looks awesome with the new 8331 gold tipped props too!

fullsizeoutput_940.jpeg
2017-11-15
Use props
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

If I have more disposable income I would buy this just as a display in my drone cave. It an eye candy for sure.
2017-11-15
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64127 ft
Singapore

Mine is green and has eyes
IMG-20171110-WA0078.jpeg
IMG-20171106-WA0069.jpeg
2017-11-15
Use props
Maxi3D
Captain
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

romeotango Posted at 2017-11-15 06:27
Mine is green and has eyes

It's so cute with eyes.
2017-11-15
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-15 02:56
The specs are same as the Standard Mavic Pro.

So I will have to wait for the "Apple white Platinum", then!
2017-11-15
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64127 ft
Singapore

Maxi3D Posted at 2017-11-15 06:36
It's so cute with eyes.

Ha ha, thank you for your compliment  
2017-11-15
Use props
djiuser_we1zQlK
lvl.1
France

this was predicted before release https://forum.dji.com/thread-119806-1-1.html
2017-11-15
Use props
theothernt
Captain
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-15 06:36
So I will have to wait for the "Apple white Platinum", then!

That's due in 2019!!
2017-11-15
Use props
323 Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 761621 ft
United States

Looks awesome.
2017-11-15
Use props
马里兰
lvl.2
United States

For the functionality, portability and price Mavic is already a marvel in the consumer drone world. I don't understand why some people are waning, waning, waning, all the time. Nothing can satisfy you...
2017-11-15
Use props
Nikon 1
Second Officer
United States

I wonder if the White propellers will continue to be available in the future?
2017-11-15
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules