Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Reclamação
3314 27 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2af46aad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6677 ft
Vietnam

Comprei um dji spark esta semana para fazer uma viagem ao Vietnam Camboja e Tailândia, fiz dois voos em cada antes de ir viajar, mais no meu primeiro voo o Drone perdeu o sinal a cerca de 150 metros em espaço livre, esperei ele retornar ao cheque point, mas s o mesmo não retornou , a impressão que tenho é que se desligou e caiu no lago, gostaria de saber se por este motivo  de avaria vão me dar outro Drone, tenho um dji Phantom e nunca tive problemas com ele, pensei que o spark seria mais pratico  para estas viagens marcadas s tive problemas logo no terceiro voo
2017-11-15
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Você receberá melhores respostas se usar o inglês. Ir para o Google Tradutor
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for your loss, we recommend to contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis firstly, then a reasonable resolution will be provided.
If the drone was lost by product defect and it is in warranty period, we will compensate one for you.
2017-11-15
Use props
Bruno Figueired
New

Portugal

Bruno Alexandre Pontes Dias de Figueiredo Morada: rua dos lusitanos 168 Viv. Banus várzea de polima 2785-303 são domingos de rana PORTUGAL   Caros Senhores da Dji,   Venho  relatar o  sucedido, apos ter adquirido um drone  modelo pantom 3 standard . Aguardei ansiosamente “dois anos” para poder oferecer ao meu filho o drone tão desejado. Após alguma pesquisa vi em muitos videos que o phantom 3 seria bom para iniciados, face à idade do meu  filho ,11 anos .  Este  natal ofereci o  drone especificado. Deixei  a carregar na noite de natal depois de ter estudado bem o seu modo de funcionamento para poder ajudar o meu filho a usufruir do seu presente de natal. Para isso introduzi todas as normas de segurança, tendo posto em função gps , tb modo go home , calibrar o aparelho para definir o home point etc .... No próprio dia de natal pusemos o drone a voar por breves minutos pois apercebemo-nos que o drone não estava sobre o nosso controle, demos ordem “go home” ao que o drone não obedeceu , fazendo círculos desorientados tendo depois tomado um rumo que não conseguimos identificar. Ao ocorrer esta situação vários elementos da família e amigos tentaram em vão durante 3 dias localizar no rumo que ele tinha tomado. Pessoas com drones munidos de câmara tentaram localizar, sem conseguirem qualquer resultado. Um drone supostamente de boa tecnologia, com um preço elevado e que voou durante 20 minutos, tendo depois desaparecido sem deixar nenhuma informação da sua localização no telemóvel. Para além da enorme tristeza e revolta do meu filho em entender o que se passou , acresce o esforço financeiro que nós, Pais, fizemos para adquirir o equipamento. Face ao exposto pretendo ver clarificado o motivo para este sucedido, bem como a resolução deste problema. Se não tiver uma resposta satisfatória ao meu pedido vejo-me na obrigação de alertar o  prováveis compradores incautos. Irei partilhar nas redes sociais e darei conta a entidades fiscalizadoras. Como cidadão e ao sentir-me defraudado e expoliado é minha obrigação avisar os consumidores que não “comprem gato por lebre”. No entanto quero acreditar que irei ter da vossa parte a atenção devida. Aguardo ansiosamente pelas vossas notícias, cumprimentos Bruno Figueiredo
2018-1-6
Use props
Bruno Figueired
New

Portugal

Bruno Alexandre Pontes Dias de Figueiredo Address: rua dos lusitanos 168 Viv. Banus várzea de polima 2785-303 sao domingos of rana PORTUGAL Dear Sirs of Dji, I come to tell you what happened after I bought a drone model pantom 3 standard. I anxiously waited "two years" to be able to offer my son the desired drone. After some research I saw in many videos that phantom 3 would be good for beginners, due to the age of my son, 11 years. This Christmas I offered the specified drone. I stopped loading it on Christmas Eve after I had studied how it worked so I could help my son enjoy his Christmas present. For this I introduced all the safety standards, having set the GPS function, go home mode, calibrate the device to set the home point etc .... On the same day of Christmas we put the drone to fly for a few minutes because we realized that the drone was not over our control, we gave "go home" order to which the drone did not obey, making disoriented circles and then took a course that we could not identify. As this situation occurred several family members and friends tried in vain for 3 days to locate the course he had taken. People with drones with cameras tried to locate, without achieving any result. A supposedly good-tech drone, with a high price and that flew for 20 minutes, then disappeared without leaving any information of its location on the phone. In addition to the enormous sadness and revolt of my son in understanding what happened, there is the financial effort that we, Parents, have made to acquire the equipment. In view of the above, I intend to clarify the reason for this, as well as the resolution of this problem. If I do not have a satisfactory answer to my request, I am obliged to warn the prospective unsuspecting purchasers. I will share in the social networks and I will give account to fiscalizing entities. As a citizen and when I feel cheated and robbed, it is my duty to warn consumers not to "buy a cat for a hare." However, I want to believe that I will take due care of you. I look forward to your news, greetings Bruno Figueiredo
2018-1-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bruno Figueired Posted at 2018-1-6 11:31
Bruno Alexandre Pontes Dias de Figueiredo Address: rua dos lusitanos 168 Viv. Banus várzea de polima 2785-303 sao domingos of rana PORTUGAL Dear Sirs of Dji, I come to tell you what happened after I bought a drone model pantom 3 standard. I anxiously waited "two years" to be able to offer my son the desired drone. After some research I saw in many videos that phantom 3 would be good for beginners, due to the age of my son, 11 years. This Christmas I offered the specified drone. I stopped loading it on Christmas Eve after I had studied how it worked so I could help my son enjoy his Christmas present. For this I introduced all the safety standards, having set the GPS function, go home mode, calibrate the device to set the home point etc .... On the same day of Christmas we put the drone to fly for a few minutes because we realized that the drone was not over our control, we gave "go home" order to which the drone did not obey, making disoriented circles and then took a course that we could not identify. As this situation occurred several family members and friends tried in vain for 3 days to locate the course he had taken. People with drones with cameras tried to locate, without achieving any result. A supposedly good-tech drone, with a high price and that flew for 20 minutes, then disappeared without leaving any information of its location on the phone. In addition to the enormous sadness and revolt of my son in understanding what happened, there is the financial effort that we, Parents, have made to acquire the equipment. In view of the above, I intend to clarify the reason for this, as well as the resolution of this problem. If I do not have a satisfactory answer to my request, I am obliged to warn the prospective unsuspecting purchasers. I will share in the social networks and I will give account to fiscalizing entities. As a citizen and when I feel cheated and robbed, it is my duty to warn consumers not to "buy a cat for a hare." However, I want to believe that I will take due care of you. I look forward to your news, greetings Bruno Figueiredo

Hi Bruno, we are sorry to hear the accident. Data analysis is recommended if the drone is still in warranty period. Have you contacted our support and started a case: https://www.dji.com/support? If yes, please kindly offer your case number, we'd like look into the exact status.
2018-1-6
Use props
Bruna Carvalho
New

Brazil

No dia 12/05/2019, ganhei meu drone da DJI TELLO. Ele estava funcionando perfeitamente, brinquei primeiramente com ele dentro de casa, durante uns 30 min. Então resolvi brincar com ele na garagem. Decolei o drone, e ele começou a apresentar perda de sinal, até que sumiu de vista entre as casas e acabei perdendo o mesmo. Fiquei super desapontada com o produto, no primeiro dia já tinha perdio-o. Tentamos ir atrás dele, mas infelizmente não o achamos. Era meu presente de dia das mães!

2019-5-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Bruna Carvalho Posted at 5-13 02:55
No dia 12/05/2019, ganhei meu drone da DJI TELLO. Ele estava funcionando perfeitamente, brinquei primeiramente com ele dentro de casa, durante uns 30 min. Então resolvi brincar com ele na garagem. Decolei o drone, e ele começou a apresentar perda de sinal, até que sumiu de vista entre as casas e acabei perdendo o mesmo. Fiquei super desapontada com o produto, no primeiro dia já tinha perdio-o. Tentamos ir atrás dele, mas infelizmente não o achamos. Era meu presente de dia das mães!

[view_image][view_image]

Sorry to know this accident Bruna, may I know if you are flying in good light and above texture ground?
For further assistance, I respectfully suggest you contact us at support@ryzerobotics.com.
2019-5-13
Use props
brunoamore
New
Brazil

Dear DJI Support Team,
I have bought my incredible Spark on end of 2017. Since I bought it I have already done several and several flights.
But a very sad and unexpected thing happen to my Spark, last Saturday I took off, then my Spark started going far away from me without responding to my commands. I was totally secure about the GPS signal when I took off, as the signa was green to confirm GPS signal was ok.
First reaction was to go up, I pushed the control to make my Spark to go up but didn't work. In fact it didn't respond to any command. I believe my Spark should have crashed on some obstacle then I totally lost its GPS signal. On the day after, with some help from friends, they showed to me the function "flight records" then I could finally find it.
During the time it was not localized it took some rain. It is not working anymore and I want to know how DJI can support me to solve my problem.
I have attached some pictures about the drone.
Bruno

2019-6-6
Use props
brunoamore
New
Brazil

Dear DJI Support Team,
I have bought my incredible Spark on end of 2017. Since I bought it I have already done several and several flights.
But a very sad and unexpected thing happen to my Spark, last Saturday I took off, then my Spark started going far away from me without responding to my commands. I was totally secure about the GPS signal when I took off, as the signa was green to confirm GPS signal was ok.
First reaction was to go up, I pushed the control to make my Spark to go up but didn't work. In fact it didn't respond to any command. I believe my Spark should have crashed on some obstacle then I totally lost its GPS signal. On the day after, with some help from friends, they showed to me the function "flight records" then I could finally find it.
During the time it was not localized it took some rain. It is not working anymore and I want to know how DJI can support me to solve my problem.
Bruno
2019-6-6
Use props
brunoamore
New
Brazil

Dear DJI Support Team,
Bruno

2019-6-6
Use props
fansa0a399cf
New
Flight distance : 133465 ft
Portugal

Good morning, my mavc mini, having memorized the GPS position, did flyaway.  It made sense north to hit a tree .... the warranty covers.?  any defects ..?  Dji takes responsibility ..?
Tanja
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansa0a399cf Posted at 1-1 04:09
Good morning, my mavc mini, having memorized the GPS position, did flyaway.  It made sense north to hit a tree .... the warranty covers.?  any defects ..?  Dji takes responsibility ..?
Tanja

We are sorry to hear the accident, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, we will provide the proper resolution according to the data analysis result.
2020-1-2
Use props
Daniel Fernandes Duarte
New

Brazil

good night, my name daniel fernandes duarte i bought a battery for a phantom drone 4 to 3 years in canada and as i live in brazil i had no way to test at the time, and it was defective no charge i could never make the exchange for the difficulty of returning  The country where I bought would like to know if it is possible for dji to make this exchange for me.  my email and danielagronomia30@gmail.com
2020-1-9
Use props
Daniel Fernandes Duarte
New

Brazil

good night, my name daniel fernandes duarte i bought a battery for a phantom drone 4 to 3 years in canada and as i live in brazil i had no way to test at the time, and it was defective no charge i could never make the exchange for the difficulty of returning  The country where I bought would like to know if it is possible for dji to make this exchange for me.  my email and danielagronomia30@gmail.com
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Daniel Fernandes Duarte Posted at 1-9 16:17

Hi Daniel, may we have the serial number of your battery for further support?
2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_lliIe7TX9g3W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5941946 ft
Portugal

Muito boa trde foi resolvido o seu problema da parte da DJI?
2020-2-22
Use props
djiuser_lliIe7TX9g3W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5941946 ft
Portugal

Bruno Figueired Posted at 2018-1-6 11:28
Bruno Alexandre Pontes Dias de Figueiredo Morada: rua dos lusitanos 168 Viv. Banus várzea de polima 2785-303 são domingos de rana PORTUGAL   Caros Senhores da Dji,   Venho  relatar o  sucedido, apos ter adquirido um drone  modelo pantom 3 standard . Aguardei ansiosamente “dois anos” para poder oferecer ao meu filho o drone tão desejado. Após alguma pesquisa vi em muitos videos que o phantom 3 seria bom para iniciados, face à idade do meu  filho ,11 anos .  Este  natal ofereci o  drone especificado. Deixei  a carregar na noite de natal depois de ter estudado bem o seu modo de funcionamento para poder ajudar o meu filho a usufruir do seu presente de natal. Para isso introduzi todas as normas de segurança, tendo posto em função gps , tb modo go home , calibrar o aparelho para definir o home point etc .... No próprio dia de natal pusemos o drone a voar por breves minutos pois apercebemo-nos que o drone não estava sobre o nosso controle, demos ordem “go home” ao que o drone não obedeceu , fazendo círculos desorientados tendo depois tomado um rumo que não conseguimos identificar. Ao ocorrer esta situação vários elementos da família e amigos tentaram em vão durante 3 dias localizar no rumo que ele tinha tomado. Pessoas com drones munidos de câmara tentaram localizar, sem conseguirem qualquer resultado. Um drone supostamente de boa tecnologia, com um preço elevado e que voou durante 20 minutos, tendo depois desaparecido sem deixar nenhuma informação da sua localização no telemóvel. Para além da enorme tristeza e revolta do meu filho em entender o que se passou , acresce o esforço financeiro que nós, Pais, fizemos para adquirir o equipamento. Face ao exposto pretendo ver clarificado o motivo para este sucedido, bem como a resolução deste problema. Se não tiver uma resposta satisfatória ao meu pedido vejo-me na obrigação de alertar o  prováveis compradores incautos. Irei partilhar nas redes sociais e darei conta a entidades fiscalizadoras. Como cidadão e ao sentir-me defraudado e expoliado é minha obrigação avisar os consumidores que não “comprem gato por lebre”. No entanto quero acreditar que irei ter da vossa parte a atenção devida. Aguardo ansiosamente pelas vossas notícias, cumprimentos Bruno Figueiredo

Muito boa trde o seu caso foi resolvido por parte da DJI?
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_lliIe7TX9g3W Posted at 2-22 11:01
Muito boa trde foi resolvido o seu problema da parte da DJI?

Is there anything we can do for you?
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 473780 ft
Portugal

comprei um phantom 3 SE e quase nunca voei com ele, perde sinal aos 200/300 metros, nao anda mais do que isso. ainda tem 8 meses de garantia. sinto que fui enganado. tambem tem outra coisa, ja pedi ha DJI para atualizar o software ou o firmeware e dizem que ja nao fabricam phantom 3 SE. gostaria de saber o que eu faço com um drone assim. expliquei-me
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Portugal

I bought a 3 SE phantom and almost never flew with it, it loses signal at 200/300 meters, it doesn’t go any further. still has 8 months warranty. I feel like I've been cheated. there is also something else, I already asked the DJI to update the software or the firmeware and they say that they no longer manufacture phantom 3 SE. I would like to know what I do with a drone like that. I explained myself
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1 Posted at 4-27 14:20
I bought a 3 SE phantom and almost never flew with it, it loses signal at 200/300 meters, it doesn’t go any further. still has 8 months warranty. I feel like I've been cheated. there is also something else, I already asked the DJI to update the software or the firmeware and they say that they no longer manufacture phantom 3 SE. I would like to know what I do with a drone like that. I explained myself

Hi there, sorry for any inconvenience caused by the drone, may we verify whether you were flying in an open area without any interference? When flying in the city, the signal could be easily affected by wireless interference and tall buildings. Please stay away from tall buildings and adjust the Antenna properly. antenna.png
2020-4-29
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Portugal

Hello. My phantom 3 SE continues to fly only 200/300 meters, it loses signal when it exceeds 300 meters. i need to fly farther. what I do???

2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Portugal

the radio antenna is normal, but does not fly more than 200/300 meters. constantly loses signal{:4_105:

}
2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Portugal

DJI tell me what to do with a 3 SE phantom drone that only flies 300 meters ??? I wonder if it’s worth buying drones from DJI, then I don’t support the drone that cost me a lot of money. I think I will have to buy another drone, but from another manufacturer the fimi X8 SE if DJI does not solve this problem of the phantom 3 SE that only walks 300 meters and loses signal
2020-5-5
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Portugal

good evening:
apparently can't solve the problem of my phantom 3 SE !!! I heard about DJI very well but because of what happened to me with the drone, I no longer trust DJI, I gave so much money for the drone to fly 300 meters and lose the signal. to fly 300 meters I would go for a 50 euros drone and I still had a lot of money to buy more drones ... I thought DJI was better than what they say ... he was very unhappy and disgusted with DJI.
2020-5-15
Use props
djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1
lvl.2
Portugal

I'm still waiting for the DJI to resolve my phantom issue,
at least get a firmware in conditions to be able to fly more than 500 meters.
I change the phantom 3 SE for the mavic mini, so I don't lose everything ...
please respond to my request !!!
2020-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_6FloZV87IKj1 Posted at 6-29 15:47
I'm still waiting for the DJI to resolve my phantom issue,
at least get a firmware in conditions to be able to fly more than 500 meters.
I change the phantom 3 SE for the mavic mini, so I don't lose everything ...

Hi there, sorry for the late response, it is recommended to reply to one of the posts so that I could get the notification and reply ASAP.
For the Phantom 3 SE, it uses WIFI image transmission and could be affected by wifi interference, the flight environment is very important. Besides, it is recommended to use the mobile device with higher decoding ability. Hope it helps.
2020-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules