1028 2 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Hello,

According to EU law and processing of personal data informations an DJI is obligated to change and remove processed customer data in the system at data owner demand (DJI is providing services for UE countries).
DJI drones are IT system and my e-mail, which is personal data is processed there.

I would like to change my e-mail associated to my ALL owned DJI drones to dofferent e-mail, and change my current e-mail in any other DJI services.

How can i do that?

My e-mail can be visible to potential future drone owners or to a persons who will operate aeroscope. Its my private data and i want to remove them from public. In fact i never provided them and agreed use them in public.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Customer info is very important and will be taken good care of and highly protected in our system, we only use it for technical support and will never divulge them to third party. No worries.
2017-11-15
Use props
Kyokushin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 296381 ft
Poland

Dear Mindy,

I am not worry about how data are stored. I just would like to change my data.
My e-mail is my personal sensitive data and by the UE privacy law i have a right to chage it in any place where you are storing it. So i would like to do it, please

I asked "how"?
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules