Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1345T propeller system question
713 7 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I tried searching, but the "SEARCH" function of this Forum is a joke and don't work (DJI FIX THIS), but anyways. I'm currently running the old tried and true 1345 self tightening props with the little snap on prop locks, but was looking into the newer 1345T quick lock props. My question is to the members using the new 1345T's any issues or concerns that you've come across? Should I stick to the self tightening ones or upgrade? I just dont want to invest in something with problems that might cause my bird to fall from the sky
2017-11-15
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Upgrade! These are great props.
2017-11-15
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-11-15 12:26

while looking on YouTube I've come across some videos where it seems the red props have some play to them? will that wiggle and play affect at all?
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TruGreen Posted at 2017-11-15 15:08
while looking on YouTube I've come across some videos where it seems the red props have some play to them? will that wiggle and play affect at all?

1345T Quick-Release Propellers work great with Inspire 1, never heard of any wiggle issue. You can update them.
For the search function in the Forum, it is not working very well at the moment, we will feedback to our admin to optimize it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-11-15
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Guernsey

TruGreen Posted at 2017-11-15 15:08

Nope, no wiggle here.
2017-11-16
Use props
simonm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406886 ft
United Kingdom

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-11-15 12:26

Is there any advantage over the self tightening props other than being easier / quicker to assemble?
2017-11-16
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Guernsey

simonm Posted at 2017-11-16 01:10
Is there any advantage over the self tightening props other than being easier / quicker to assemble?

I wouldn't say they were any quicker or easier unless you were trying to shave off a fraction of a second here and there. The only advantage that springs to mind is not having to dig around inside the case for the prop locks. The self-tightening props were good but people were not doing them up tight enough, probably out of fear of breaking something and they were coming off, hence the prop locks, if I were given a set, I'd still be happy using them, with or without locks.

Mark G.
2017-11-16
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
  • >>>
United States

well both my P3's have the self tighten style and those never came with a prop lock and I've never had an issue with them same with the ones on my Inspire. I have seen some troubles with the 1345S quick disconnects.

is there any kind of weight difference between the 1345T with the bases, over the self tightens and prop locks parts that would matter
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules