ipad and spark
2005 4 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

Hate to ask. this seas to be a common question. just bought ipad mp2f2ll/a 32gb wifi. will it work with my park? have not opened it yet so i can return it.
yes: i have an adapter to hold it.
no: i dont have a choice of different ipads
2017-11-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It is not yet listed as compatible.
https://www.dji.com/spark/info#faq
(all the way down near APP / LIVE VIEW). But I'm pretty sure it will be added soon. (since DJI and Apple seem to have a very tight relation)
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Ryan, can you tell me the model of the IPad again?  I think the name is wrong. Or you can see the recommended list for your reference.
app spark.JPG
2017-11-15
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

The name is correct. It’s the 2017 non-pro iPad 9.7 inch, sometimes called fifth-generation ipad.
It works fine with the go app.
The fly safe app database update procedure does not work with wi-fi only ipads, because it wants to be connected to the spark and Internet wifi at the same time.
That’s a database that is stored in the go app.
2017-11-16
Use props
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

these apple products are a pain. they make identification difficult if your not in there store. the information on the package is so minimal. and half the text requires a magnifying glass. well.......the new apple line up has dropped the air line. only 4 models right now. the pro 10 and 12in. the mini 4, and what is known as the ipad. just ipad....no numbers or generation. the same name as the first generation tablet. a9 chip. osx11.

2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules