Set up won’t take a USA phone number
1229 4 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe Bottieri
New
United States

During the set up of the software on my new Pro 4 Plus screen, a popup comes on asking me to enter a phone number for Mainline China.  I live in the USA,  How can i get around this problem? Everything else seems to properly set for North America.
2017-11-15
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

If you do a search on here, you will come up with threads on this topic. It happens all the time: https://forum.dji.com/thread-116370-1-1.html
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Joe, please connect the RC to a WiFi network, then log into your account, see if it helps. Besides, you can also reset the RC to factory default, then try to set up it again.
2017-11-15
Use props
Joe Bottieri
New
United States

Your answers are appreciated, however I am still unable to get past the "Enter Mainland China Telephone number' popup screen.  I've tried, but cannot figure out how to rest the RC to factory specs to start over. The controller tells me it doesn't need updating.  That was done yesterday when I set up the WiFi connection.

Help please!
2017-11-16
Use props
prite
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432602 ft
United Kingdom

this is how i did it .............hi guys phantom 4 pro plus  im in uk  i just got mine second hand its about 7 months old but not flown..so i updated software on drone and controler 28.10.17 went out to fly it today but as like  everybody said link phone number to china on deplay so can`t fly.......got back home, powered up controler but not drone,i could now get in settings.and found the general setting.. under maps..it was enable amap (for china mainland) i disable that.... and under that again... calibrate map coordinates (for china mainland) was enabled..again i disable that.. when outside with drone and was able to fly.. hope this helps some of you guys..
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules