ipad air 11.1.1 + dji go 4 4.1.17 not connecting
1355 8 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stivan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1965 ft
Panama

PLease DJI support, how do i get the ipad to connect to the RC? tried reinstalling everything and it wont work, therefore and cant fly the drone.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Have you tried another cable for connecting? You can try, and please check if you can control the gimbal via the RC. If you can control the gimbal by the RC, and other devices can also connect the RC, please let me know. But if you can't control the RC, then you need to relink the RC and AC.
2017-11-15
Use props
fansc04a5175
New

Philippines

I have an iPhone 7 plus on iOS 11.1.1. I have the phone connected via lightning cable and will not connect to the app at all. The RC and aircraft seem to be fine, I can fly but it doesn't connect to the app.
2017-11-15
Use props
fansc04a5175
New

Philippines

This is with the DJI mavic
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fansc04a5175 Posted at 2017-11-15 18:46
I have an iPhone 7 plus on iOS 11.1.1. I have the phone connected via lightning cable and will not connect to the app at all. The RC and aircraft seem to be fine, I can fly but it doesn't connect to the app.

Just to verify, you also have the latest v4.1.17 on DJI GO 4, right? Have you also changed another lightning cable? Or do you have an Android device to test?
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Updated, please help to confirm the info below:

On the iOS 11 mobile device, go to “Settings”, “General”, and “About”, and check whether there is a “C1” option.

Connect to iTunes and click “Sync”. (The backup and synchronization steps can be skipped while diagnostics cannot.)

For Mac, go to ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/.
For Windows, go to C:\Users\[Your_User_Name]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\.

Open the “Device’s Name” (“XXX’s iPhone”) folder and check whether there is a crash file of which the name starts with “accessory” or “iap”. If yes, please upload the files to Dropbox and provide me with the link.
2017-11-16
Use props
stivan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1965 ft
Panama

thanks for your support. the recently released DJI go app (the one that features PANO Mode) works fine with my ipad now. However i still dont see the firmware update on the DJI Assistant software.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

stivan Posted at 2017-11-20 03:20
thanks for your support. the recently released DJI go app (the one that features PANO Mode) works fine with my ipad now. However i still dont see the firmware update on the DJI Assistant software.

Thank you for your feedback, good to hear that the connecting issue is resolved. For the Mavic's firmware, it hasn't released at the moment. Please wait patiently.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI iOS Team
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

Hi fansc04a5175, do you see the "C1" or "C2" in "Settings/General/About" of iOS System when you connected with the RC? Can you upgrade your iOS system to the latest version?
2017-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules