using same battery's in both 3P AND 3S..?
1425 3 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Caspers driver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

I'm sure this has been covered to death somewhere but I can't find what I need to know.

Can I use the same the same battery's back and forth between two phantom 3's, one a pro and the other a standard??
I know one can with no problems between 2 standards, but I keep getting a inkling that I might run into problems if I add a P3P.

And no, I'm not talking about if they are the same physical.

Thanks for your feed back.
2017-11-15
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Yes.  One thing that is consistent with the Phantoms is the batteries.  If you have a Px battery, it will work for all Px ACs.  

The newest Mavic has a stronger battery than the original Mavic, and I'm not sure if those batteries are interchangeable.  
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please note that the batteries from P3 series can be used in all P3 drones. But they can not be used in P4 series.
2017-11-15
Use props
Caspers driver
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-15 23:34
Please note that the batteries from P3 series can be used in all P3 drones. But they can not be used in P4 series.

Yes, I'm aware that the P3 series battery's are all the same. I guess I'm just not stating my question correctly.
It seems I read somewhere that someone had trouble using either a new battery or one from another P3 in his P3P while on vacation and because he didn't have internet couldn't use it. ?

So my worry was the same. I now have two P3S's and interchange battery's back and forth. I wanted to make sure that I could haul a P3P out in the boonies without fear of a battery not swapping out.

I get the feeling I have no such worry.

Thanks for your input
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules