Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crash recovery info
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

Well we have still been unable to fix the crashes I am having with the go app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A, after 8 months of no problems do dji has asked me to recover the crash info from my op system, the Samsung and the Sai to download this file
/DGI/dji.pilot/LOG/CRASH
But... I haven't hot a clue how to do this, can someone walk me threw the process
Thanks
2017-11-15
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

If you are using a Windows PC, you need to connect your tablet to the PC so that you can view the files in the DJI folder on the tablet. Then go to the folder they have indicated and copy the files to your PC and upload them to whoever you have been dealing with at DJI. I also think there is a typo in the folder reference in that it should be DJI not DGI.
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please follow the advice in 2# and provide the crash log to us once you export it. You can try to update your app to the latest one and see if the crash exists. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-15
Use props
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-15 23:27
Please follow the advice in 2# and provide the crash log to us once you export it. You can try to update your app to the latest one and see if the crash exists. Thanks a lot.

Done everything possible as advised by many Admins , including your suggestions ... Nothing working but thanks for your input
2017-11-16
Use props
Salmonslayer
Second Officer
Canada

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-11-15 23:14
If you are using a Windows PC, you need to connect your tablet to the PC so that you can view the files in the DJI folder on the tablet. Then go to the folder they have indicated and copy the files to your PC and upload them to whoever you have been dealing with at DJI. I also think there is a typo in the folder reference in that it should be DJI not DGI.

Your 100% its DJI.
I'll give it a try
Thanks for your comments jenee 2
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules