Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gremsy T1 Gimbal on Matrice 200
1821 3 2017-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MUj3JGu
lvl.1
Australia

Hello, would anyone know if the Gremsy T1 Gimbal is compatible with the M200?
2017-11-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

They are not compatible with each other. Please load our gimbal instead.
m200.png
2017-11-17
Use props
djiuser_MUj3JGu
lvl.1
Australia

I would very much prefer to use the DJI Gimbals, however they are too expensive, for the price of the DJI XT Radiometric Thermal Camera I can buy a Flir Duo R and gimbal and have a thermal camera and a 4K camera all in one, to do this with only DJI products I would need to buy a Matrice 210 and then 2 individual cameras which will cost very close to $50,000 AUS...if you make your pricing more reasonable People would not be forced to look / use other alternatives.
2017-11-18
Use props
bcarr07
lvl.1
Flight distance : 298563 ft
United States

djiuser_MUj3JGu Posted at 2017-11-18 00:12
I would very much prefer to use the DJI Gimbals, however they are too expensive, for the price of the DJI XT Radiometric Thermal Camera I can buy a Flir Duo R and gimbal and have a thermal camera and a 4K camera all in one, to do this with only DJI products I would need to buy a Matrice 210 and then 2 individual cameras which will cost very close to $50,000 AUS...if you make your pricing more reasonable People would not be forced to look / use other alternatives.

Hey, just stumbled upon this thread while googling- I am in the same situation as OP. I would like a drone setup with simultaneous visual & thermal imaging and the FLIR Duo Pro R is ~$5k less than the Zenmuse XT (radiometic version).

If the M-series is not compatible with other gimbals or the FLIR Duo Pro R, what setup would you recommend for placing a FLIR Duo Pro R onto a DJI drone? The M600?

I am interested in anyone's thoughts on this as FLIR's promotional material shows a Duo Pro on a DJI drone, but otherwise FLIR has not been helpful offering a solution to mounting this camera on a drone.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules