Network unavailble
1048 17 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dalom
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi guys,

bought a used Phantom PRO a4+(new in July) and cant conect to the network, "Network unavailble", thus I have fully network operating in my house.

How to solve the problem?
2017-11-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha dalom,

There are a couple networks you will have to connect with.  Knowing which network you are trying to connect to really helps.  I just went through this today!  There I was happily trying to connect to the wrong network when I finally realized what I was doing.

There will be your home network so you can get Internet.  Then there will be the DJI network so you can connect with the servers.  Then when you try to fly, you will have to connect again with the servers at least once.  (This one does not happen very often.)

I just bought the CrystalSky and I had to Activate it.  So, that was an extra network connection I was talking about.  

Is this the first time you have set up your flying network?  Have you uploaded your flight data before?  Your connection to the DJI servers will be through your email address.  Can you provide us with a little more information?

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-16
Use props
dalom
lvl.1
Sweden

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-16 01:06
Aloha dalom,

There are a couple networks you will have to connect with.  Knowing which network you are trying to connect to really helps.  I just went through this today!  There I was happily trying to connect to the wrong network when I finally realized what I was doing.

I try to connect to my home network, but I can't even se what the drone are trying to do. It just give me "Network unavailble".
The drone has been activated to another account earlier (the user before me).
Somewhere I read that You can't change that registration. But then the drone should have give me the answer that its there wrong account, but not. Instead the drone says "Network unavailble".
2017-11-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

dalom Posted at 2017-11-16 01:14
I try to connect to my home network, but I can't even se what the drone are trying to do. It just give me "Network unavailble".
The drone has been activated to another account earlier (the user before me).
Somewhere I read that You can't change that registration. But then the drone should have give me the answer that its there wrong account, but not. Instead the drone says "Network unavailble".

Aloha dalom,

To solve that problem, I would recommend that you turn off everything except the tablet if you can.  I just realized you have the Phantom 4 Advanced + (plus).  

How do you turn the remote controller on?  I think the tablet turns on the remote controller but I am not sure.  Do not turn on the Aircraft and see if you can just get the tablet working without the remote controller.  If that is not possible see if you can stay out of the DJI GO 4 app.

Then go into tablet settings and look for WiFi.  Try to do a search for available networks.  When you see your house network see if you can connect.  As a test see if you can connect from the same location with your phone or a different tablet.  Practice makeing the connectio if it works.  Then try with the P4A + (plus) tablet.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-16
Use props
dalom
lvl.1
Sweden

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-16 01:38
Aloha dalom,

To solve that problem, I would recommend that you turn off everything except the tablet if you can.  I just realized you have the Phantom 4 Advanced + (plus).  

Thanks,

but its a Phantom 4 PRO +
2017-11-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

dalom Posted at 2017-11-16 01:43
Thanks,

but its a Phantom 4 PRO +

Aloha dalom,

That is OK.  Same effort to solve the problem.  How do you turn on the Tablet and how do you turn on the remote controller?  You need to cut out any parts of the network except what you need to connect the tablet with your house network.  Test out the process with a phone or different tablet, preferably an Android phone or tablet.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-16
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

does this happen when you try to login in on the P4P+
2017-11-16
Use props
dalom
lvl.1
Sweden

BagoDJIoperator Posted at 2017-11-16 02:52
does this happen when you try to login in on the P4P+

Yes, and I don't understand how the drone should log in at the Internet, when the wifi is protected by a password , and Im not able to put a password via the drone.
2017-11-16
Use props
dalom
lvl.1
Sweden

This is the answer I got from DJI

"Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are sorry to know you are having trouble logging in to your DJI Account via the DJI GO app. To assist you with this, this issue is generally caused by the network connection. It is recommended to use the built-in browser to visit a website after connecting to a Wi-Fi connection to ensure that the network is connected to the Internet. Kindly try to connect to another network with an Internet connection or try to log in again at different times or device and check if you will have the same issue.
We'll be looking forward to your response. Thanks!"
2017-11-16
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

dalom Posted at 2017-11-16 08:55

First turn the remote on,when you are on the home page click on the settings, the WHEEL, on the top left,
it will take you to the next page where you have 3 choices, settings, ME, ALL APPLICATIONS,

Click on ALL APPLICATIONS, then click again on SETTINGS, THE WHEEL, their you have the wireless & networks

Click on WIFI , turn it ON, and then choose the network

then it will ask you for the password

Let me know!

2017-11-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Just to clarify one thing, the aircraft is NOT trying to connect to the network, it cannot do so. It is the Go App trying to connect.
2017-11-16
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-11-16 17:30
First turn the remote on,when you are on the home page click on the settings, the WHEEL, on the top left,
it will take you to the next page where you have 3 choices, settings, ME, ALL APPLICATIONS,

Aloha dronist,

Is this answer for the P4 A + (plus)  and P4 Pro + (plus) like dalom has?  I do not know how that system works so I could only give him vague suggestions.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

dalom Posted at 2017-11-16 08:55

Are you using the RC (build in screen)? Please try to connect your RC with DJI Assistant 2 and reset to the factory setting. Then try to log in again.
2017-11-16
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-16 22:38
Aloha dronist,

Is this answer for the P4 A + (plus)  and P4 Pro + (plus) like dalom has?  I do not know how that system works so I could only give him vague suggestions.

Aloha Cetacean,

Correct this is for the P4P+

How you been dude?
2017-11-17
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Has the Dalom got this fixed, DJI could have been having server problems at the time they were trying to activate
2017-11-17
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-11-17 07:47
Aloha Cetacean,

Correct this is for the P4P+

Aloha dronist,

Well, I am at a loss on this one!  I do have a CrystalSky 7.85, and a P4 Pro, but there is still a major hurdle between these and the Plus series of P4s.  I hope you can help him.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-17
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

In order to connect to a Wifi network from the buildin screen you need to swipe down from top, tap the setting gear wheel and enter Wifi settings.

You can't enter any name for SSID so only visible networks are possible for connections.
2017-11-18
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-11-17 20:37
Aloha dronist,

Well, I am at a loss on this one!  I do have a CrystalSky 7.85, and a P4 Pro, but there is still a major hurdle between these and the Plus series of P4s.  I hope you can help him.

Aloha Cetacean,

You might think it should be the same but You know DJI??? Nothing seems coherent but if he follows my instructions he should be OK but still NO answer from the OP!
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules