Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera Transmission
774 3 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vic-Digi
lvl.1

France

Hello,

I have a mavic pro et and I'm developing an android application that retrieves the gambal video camera through my phone and sends it to my computer using UDP.
My problem is that I want to use the 4G network to send data between my phone and my computer but the rising flow is too high. So the video is not smooth...
I would like to know if there is a way to decrease the number of data of the streaming video. I don't find any answer so can you help me please ? Thank you.

2017-11-16
Use props
Griffith
First Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

Ideally you should just redirect the unencrypted stream to 4g and then decrypt (or unencode) on the receiving end.  To try to decode and re-encode on a cell phone in realtime is probably  beyond it's capability.

There is the option of using Facebook livelink, but most I know that have tried it report frequent losses.
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

There are 3 modes for Mavic image transmission, Smooth, HD and Normal Mode, they have 720p 60fps, 1080p 30fps and 720p 30 fps respectively. The output rate is according to the transmission rate, so you can try to select the relative mode based on your requirement.
2017-11-19
Use props
Vic-Digi
lvl.1

France

I appreciate your answers. I thought about this features but I'm pretty sure the option encode/decode is too much work for my phone and I'm already using normal mode. Is there an other option ?
2017-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules