Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

SuperDrone Posted at 2017-12-12 11:52
"you'll end up with another power supply"

ill probably end up with another combo just for the Station...... NOT!

Did you check if it would be possible for you to use some kind of "reshipping" service? I know some companies like this exist as it was one of the suggested solutions for other companies not shipping to my country as well. I haven't personally used one but others did.
2017-12-12
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186175 ft
Israel

ZBig hey, whats up? how youve been doing?

the anomaly is, what the hell is this DJI Policy about selling these Stations in seperate...

official resellers have it in stock but they claim that DJI Told them to sell it only with the Combo as one set

which is nice but what do you do when you already got a combo? you buy another one just for the Station?

im sure You Specificly wouldnt and i know your moods so..

its nice that everyone trying to make money, but you gotta support and respect customers that already bought your products,

its kinda of a pattern in DJI Management i guess, since the support math' is realy easy: Low priced products<High priced products

i would expect more from a World class brand...

and you dont need to be an electricity expret to understand that
2017-12-12
Use props
Nick Scheber
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9157 ft
Estonia

Yippee! Finally I’ve received it today! Now my Sparky is ready for vacation
and don't ask me about batteries quantity, I need them all

2017-12-12
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nikon 1 Posted at 2017-11-16 11:28
Ordered via the DJI store.  Delivery quoted within 2 weeks.

Me too.  Ordered at the same time as a Spark Special. Added the two extra batteries. Shows 'shipping in 5-7 days.'  Here's hoping...
2017-12-12
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

heliman Posted at 2017-11-16 05:24
150 minutes charging 3 batteries.
Is that charging one battery at a time, with 50 minutes for each?

Check out the YouTube video of Rick at Drone Valley.  His review convinced me it was worth it.  

If you 'leave the house' with a fully charged drone and two batteries, it's internal battery reserve will have enough juice to recharge the batteries when you're in the field.  
2017-12-12
Use props
web_parrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

web_parrot Posted at 2017-12-12 16:05
Check out the YouTube video of Rick at Drone Valley.  His review convinced me it was worth it.  

If you 'leave the house' with a fully charged drone and two batteries, it's internal battery reserve will have enough juice to recharge the batteries when you're in the field.

UPDATE:  forgot the link to the video...
2017-12-12
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

SuperDrone Posted at 2017-12-12 12:40
ZBig hey, whats up? how youve been doing?

the anomaly is, what the hell is this DJI Policy about selling these Stations in seperate...

Hi SuperDrone

I'm fine, thanks, and I hope you're doing well, too. Other than being angry at the weird DJI/reseller policies, that is ;)
This is, indeed, really weird. For what it's worth, I took a quick look at eBay and there seems to be quite a few stations on sale, at least in the EU. Are you sure the resellers weren't lying to you about DJI forcing them to bundle the stations with Fly More Combo? Maybe they (resellers) have their reasons
like trying to sell the charging hub (the basic, 3-battery one) and the power supply separately? I mean, if DJI told them to sell the stations with Fly More Combo only, what happens with the charging hub? How do they pack the items? Do they hand you two boxes (drone bundle and the charging station) separately and say "here's your combo"? Or perhaps DJI are trying to retroactively change the Fly More Combo bundle so now it contains Mobile Charging Station, like they always wanted? I'm puzzled and you're right this doesn't seem to make much sense...

How about eBay? No luck there, either?
2017-12-12
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nick Scheber Posted at 2017-12-12 14:11
Yippee! Finally I’ve received it today! Now my Sparky is ready for vacation
and don't ask me about batteries quantity, I need them all
[view_image]

Thank you for sharing this!
awesome!
Please share more of your work here if you like!
2017-12-12
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Israel

Zbig Posted at 2017-12-12 16:16
Hi SuperDrone

I'm fine, thanks, and I hope you're doing well, too. Other than being angry at the weird DJI/reseller policies, that is ;)

hey Zbig, how are you mate? well listen im not naive as i presented myself and you know ive been cynical, the thing is, think of this in that way, im an official DJI reseller ok? and i got a someone who got a spark combo and more than that he didnt even bought it from me, if im an official DJI Reseller Thus, im their face, ears and eyes in some way, if i cant get support from official Resellers Labs and stuff, whats the point? Money only? if i knew that it will be like that and that DJI doesnt realy care whats going on with their own partners, then i would think twice before buying a DJI product :] good day to you my friend :]

oh and by the way they do sell them in two different boxes Great huh?
2017-12-13
Use props
PVDM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29639 ft
Belgium

What's happening with my order 0328997893008 for the Power Pack ?

Ordered, paid confirmed on 22 november on DJI store
This morning I received this email:

Dear Value customer,

Greeting from DJI online store.
We are very appreciated your supporting in DJI, but sorry to say that we cannot deliver your order since your shipping address does not has shipping service for the order items.
Your order cancelled by the system.
The refund process may take about 3-5 days to credit back to your credit card and you can check it with your bank later.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, your kind understanding should be highly appreciated.

Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

What the heck is this ?
What is the meaning of "cannot deliver your order since your shipping address does not has shipping service for the order items".
I am not living in the jungle...living in Belgium.

Anyone can help or explain what I have/can to do ?
2017-12-13
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Israel

PVDM Posted at 2017-12-13 00:10

Ordered, paid confirmed on 22 november on DJI store

these type of situations are exactly why i dont order many stuff online...

when i want something, if its available i go and buy it.....
2017-12-13
Use props
Salvador N. Are
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone,

I just purchased this charging station with the 2 batteries (good deal) and was wondering if anyone thinks I will have problems going through airport security with the spark and the 4 combined batteries? (3 Spark batteries + the built in charging battery).  Does anyone know the WH of the internal charging battery and if it is a LiPo?

Thanks!
2017-12-13
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Poland

Salvador N. Are Posted at 2017-12-13 07:01
Hello everyone,

I just purchased this charging station with the 2 batteries (good deal) and was wondering if anyone thinks I will have problems going through airport security with the spark and the 4 combined batteries? (3 Spark batteries + the built in charging battery).  Does anyone know the WH of the internal charging battery and if it is a LiPo?

Yes, it's a Li-Po (or Li-Ion) and DJI specify its capacity as 54 Wh. Lufthansa, for example, say you're allowed to carry a battery of up to 100 Wh. Spark charging station and three Spark batteries combined store some 105 Wh of energy in total. Ooops ;-) In practice though, I wouldn't expect any serious problems most of the time.
2017-12-13
Use props
sparky661
lvl.1
United States

Zbig Posted at 2017-12-13 08:08
Yes, it's a Li-Po (or Li-Ion) and DJI specify its capacity as 54 Wh. Lufthansa, for example, say you're allowed to carry a battery of up to 100 Wh. Spark charging station and three Spark batteries combined store some 105 Wh of energy in total. Ooops ;-) In practice though, I wouldn't expect any serious problems most of the time.

Thank you!
2017-12-13
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Zbig Posted at 2017-12-12 11:10
My Portable Charging Station has just arrived, together with the dedicated bag I've ordered as well. Quick first thoughts:

smae here , not recieved mine yet, ordered on 19/11...its now 13/12 and its on its way from china , so will prob be a month from order by time i recieve it , but know it will be great
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Salvador N. Are Posted at 2017-12-13 07:01
Hello everyone,

Hi, Salvador. I would recommend you ask the airline for further check. The regulations vary from different countries and airline. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-12-13
Use props
PVDM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29639 ft
Belgium

This morning I received this email:

Dear Value customer,

Greeting from DJI online store.
We are very appreciated your supporting in DJI, but sorry to say that we cannot deliver your order since your shipping address does not has shipping service for the order items.
Your order cancelled by the system.
The refund process may take about 3-5 days to credit back to your credit card and you can check it with your bank later.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, your kind understanding should be highly appreciated.

Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

What the heck is this ?
What is the meaning of "cannot deliver your order since your shipping address does not has shipping service for the order items".
I am not living in the jungle...living in Belgium.

Anyone can help or explain what I have/can to do ?
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

PVDM Posted at 2017-12-13 23:47

Sir, I'm sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the inventory reason, we planned to ship your order from China directly, but it can not deliver to your home because of the DHL Air Restrictions of batteries. Therefore, we sent you the email of cancelling. I just got the latest news from our colleagues: if you are still interested in our products, please replace the order and PM us the new order number, we'll arrange ship from UK warehouse directly as soon as possible. Again, we apologize for the confusion. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-12-14
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Israel

wow this is just amazing, not only you cant buy DJI products that you want, you dont even get help nothing....

i guess my money is garbage, well at least that made me decide to sell this wonderful thing but with the worst support ever, not to talk about all the bugs and stuff that i can fix or workaround on my own,
sorry i cant bulid a portable charging station(i can just dont want to DJI has already got one ready but they dont wanna sell it to me..)... just nonsense and idioitic
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

SuperDrone Posted at 2017-12-14 01:44
wow this is just amazing, not only you cant buy DJI products that you want, you dont even get help nothing....

i guess my money is garbage, well at least that made me decide to sell this wonderful thing but with the worst support ever, not to talk about all the bugs and stuff that i can fix or workaround on my own,

we are sorry about this. But could you specify what happened there?
2017-12-14
Use props
SuperDrone
lvl.2
Israel

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-12-14 02:08
we are sorry about this. But could you specify what happened there?

no i cant grace because im bitching about it for more than a week (im not a stupid customer i do search a little before i complain) if someone cares find it yourself
2017-12-14
Use props
Penacker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25036 ft
United States

Since a few people have already  asked, I'll go ahead and do the same. Any info regarding my order?? (0017891940782)

Thank you!
2017-12-30
Use props
DJI_1223
New
Flight distance : 755 ft
United States

I'm looking to get the new Spark Portable Power Station or the Charging Hub and I want to make sure I understand the difference in charge time.  The Portable Power Station specs say it will charge three batteries in 2 hours 30 minutes.  Since it charges one battery at a time, does that mean it will fully charge each battery in 50 minutes?  On the other hand, the Charging Hub will simultaneously charge up to three batteries in 90 minutes.  Is that an accurate comparison of per-battery charge time?
2018-1-14
Use props
Airwater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1517057 ft
United Kingdom

Is there anything in the pipeline like this for the Mavic Air?
2018-1-27
Use props
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Cool, thanks for sharing!
2019-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules