OSMO X7?
2748 11 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mooreheadproduc
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Is their gonna be an OSMO with an X7? Really want one if there is!
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that X7 is not compatible with Osmo, please note the future release in our website.
Thanks for your interest.
2017-11-16
Use props
cat824
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48114 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Guess DJI will eventually release an Osmo 2 with the new connector to make it compatible with the Zenmuse X4S, X5S and X7 gimbals.

One day...one day...
2017-11-16
Use props
mooreheadproduc
lvl.2

United Kingdom

cat824 Posted at 2017-11-16 10:28
Guess DJI will eventually release an Osmo 2 with the new connector to make it compatible with the Zenmuse X4S, X5S and X7 gimbals.

One day...one day...

Figures crossed!!
2017-11-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

One day maybe
I sure hope so!
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

cat824 Posted at 2017-11-16 10:28

One day...one day...

Thanks for your interest and support to DJI.
We also hope to release more products with more functions and provide better experience to you all.
2017-11-17
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Would be great if they did! Looking at the quality of the X7 its great! Imagine that on a handheld!!!!
2017-11-17
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

It would be good but the X7 with a lens looks like a pretty bulky camera. Let's see what DJI can do!
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Drone-Mike Posted at 2017-11-20 01:56
It would be good but the X7 with a lens looks like a pretty bulky camera. Let's see what DJI can do!

Thanks for your attention and interest, we will keep improving our products to make you have a better experience.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI-FRANK
lvl.2
United States

Ronin-S single handed control announced with support for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic and Olympus. No support offered for DJI's own Zenmuse camera systems !!! Unbelievable and disappointing...

I thought DJI would revolutionize the hand held stabilized camera experience after they acquired Hassablad. I've held out purchasing a new camera for two years in hopes that a Zenmuse Osmo would soon be released. I dreamt and talked about a new DJI all in one camera system that would shake up the stale and boring DSLR market.

I completely feel DJI missed the mark and lost a opportunity to become a leader in the hand held video market. I look at the Ronin-S as a rehashed ( and yes surely superior ) version of what has been available on the DSLR market for years. Please DJI make something new and exciting !
2018-1-8
Use props
CaiZhiYuan
New

United States

why do you not send a clear signal: WE WILL NEVER MAKE ONE FOR THE x5s, x7 ect... this is all over google, and reply is always: in the future there will be something.. for the x5s this is the case since it came out. Making people wait. Juist say NO, and let people carry on!
2018-1-12
Use props
DarKSpirit
lvl.2
Australia

It's finally happening
2019-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules