Matrice 600 Dual Screen with Inspire 2 Controller?
1933 4 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CR93
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I am looking for a dual screen, to be used with a Matrice 600, allowing one operator to focus solely on the scene while the other can focus on the flying. I understand the master/slave connection, but is that only possible with two Matrice 600 controllers? I have tried to set up a Matrice 600 controller as the Master and an Inspire 2 controller as the Slave, but with no luck. Therefore, will an additional controller need to be bought, or is there a way to use the Inspire 2 as a Slave controller? Additionally, is there any other way for a dual screen?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

2017-11-16
Use props
ROBERM19
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

You can enable an HDMI output out of the back of the controller. My understanding is that the M600 and Inspire controllers have different frequency bands that they operate in. Not sure why, but it requires you to buy extra controllers in order to have a second display. It's nice to some extent because you can put the expansion kit and gimbal controls on the SO controller. We've been unable to use our I2 controllers on the M600.
2017-11-16
Use props
CR93
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ROBERM19 Posted at 2017-11-16 08:36
You can enable an HDMI output out of the back of the controller. My understanding is that the M600 and Inspire controllers have different frequency bands that they operate in. Not sure why, but it requires you to buy extra controllers in order to have a second display. It's nice to some extent because you can put the expansion kit and gimbal controls on the SO controller. We've been unable to use our I2 controllers on the M600.

Thank you for your help. Managed to use an HDMI cable to connect to a second screen which should be a suitable stopgap for now.
2017-11-17
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

ROBERM19 Posted at 2017-11-16 08:36

ROBERM19 . . . can you elaborate on how you were able to use the I2 controllers with the M600?  I assume for the visual observer or CAMOP ?
2017-11-30
Use props
ROBERM19
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

DECinHSV Posted at 2017-11-30 23:26
ROBERM19 . . . can you elaborate on how you were able to use the I2 controllers with the M600?  I assume for the visual observer or CAMOP ?

Sorry I missed this, you cannot use the I2 controllers with the M600 and I don't believe I said that, maybe you misinterpreted it..
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules