DJI GO previous versions - Installation Instructions too
917 1 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dx_Operator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140413 ft
United States

I wanted to update the users to the location of the DJI GO previous versions. I've had many issues with the most current released versions.

NFZ in particular, I've obtained auth to fly in this area, the NFZ will kick in and attempt to land the ac anywhere it is!! NOT ACCEPTABLE unless you want to chase your ac down into
some field or on top of a building or crashed on the highway or worst crushed by a vehicle.

Android platform tablet by the way would be helpful to know as well.

So my answer is to remove the current version and use a previous version that is stable and I have no BS problems to deal with.
Send me a PM for URL information.

I like 4.1.3

You will have to delete the previous versions, download a app from playstore called Easy Installer, place the .APK file onto your device.
Run the Easy installer and it finds the file you place in any folder.

You will have to turn off security on the device if it's an on feature to block third part vendors from installion onto your device or in new droid versions you need to ALLOW the device to install these third party software such as the 4.1.3 DJI Go version.

Easy installer runs and wahhhh laaa it's installed and running smooth.

Hopes this helps others out who have shared in this frustration of DJI software limitations and glitches.

2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Has it unclocked with the replacement you got? If yes, and you have the permission to fly in that area, could you please provide me with the flight record, and if it is possible, a video of it is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules