Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cooper Neel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 87415 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hellow fellow pilots,

I was having trouble with my quadcopter a couple of days ago because It works and you can fly it, but no video feed shows up and it says "No Image Transmission Signal". I can do all of the normal tasks take off, maneuvers and capturing photos and video and all of the modules are fine. I could be wrong but my thinking is that maybe a cable got disconnected or it is a firmware issue. I have tried relinking the transmitter, but one like to know if it worth downgrading the firmware and re-upgrading. I was also thinking of opening it up and making sure all of the wires are in the right places.  

Thanks,

Cooper Neel

2017-11-16
Use props
catvdbq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165656 ft
United States

I've recently experienced this problem with our P3Pro at work.  Exact same symptoms.  It's currently at DJI Repair and they've fixed it under warranty.  There's a problem with the encoder chips in the gimbal, apparently, that they fry themselves in certain circumstances.  There's a way to get the firmware logs from the drone to see if this is the problem.  If the log has "no device detected" on lines 8 and 15, it's time to call DJI Support and get it looked at.
2017-11-16
Use props
Cooper Neel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

catvdbq Posted at 2017-11-16 12:18
I've recently experienced this problem with our P3Pro at work.  Exact same symptoms.  It's currently at DJI Repair and they've fixed it under warranty.  There's a problem with the encoder chips in the gimbal, apparently, that they fry themselves in certain circumstances.  There's a way to get the firmware logs from the drone to see if this is the problem.  If the log has "no device detected" on lines 8 and 15, it's time to call DJI Support and get it looked at.

Good to Know! Tomorrow I will check the flight logs to identify if this is the issue.  Just to confirm, you were saying that you needed to send it to DJI for to do some tests and fix the issue.  
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know which mobile device do you use? Have you tried to re-plug the pins on the side of the gimbal?
2017-11-16
Use props
catvdbq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165656 ft
United States

Cooper Neel Posted at 2017-11-16 16:11
Good to Know! Tomorrow I will check the flight logs to identify if this is the issue.  Just to confirm, you were saying that you needed to send it to DJI for to do some tests and fix the issue.

It's actually the firmware log, not the flight logs.  If you search for the No Image Transmission Signal over on the Phantom Pilots forum, there's a big post about it there.  So I accessed the log for the firmware, and in conversing with the DJI support chat person it was determined that we needed to send it in.  It's been fixed and is now on its way back to us.

For the record, we use an iPad Air 2.
2017-11-17
Use props
Cooper Neel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

catvdbq Posted at 2017-11-17 09:07
It's actually the firmware log, not the flight logs.  If you search for the No Image Transmission Signal over on the Phantom Pilots forum, there's a big post about it there.  So I accessed the log for the firmware, and in conversing with the DJI support chat person it was determined that we needed to send it in.  It's been fixed and is now on its way back to us.

For the record, we use an iPad Air 2.

We just finished our phone call with DJI support and long story short they said that we need to send it in for there technicians to do diagnostic tests.  We did everything that they told us to do and tried all of the things to fix it. I guess its time to send it in to DJI
2017-11-17
Use props
djiuser_dinho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25984 ft

Brazil

No Signal Resolved

I live in Brazil, in the city of São Paulo and my friend has a Phantom 4 Pro that was without transmission of image, appearing in the display "No Signal", he changed and flat cable of the gimbal and No Sign disappeared and the image transmission returned to this is the solution and I believe that several colleagues have the same problem, so exchange your flat cable and solve this problem.
2017-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules