Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 App Crashing
1666 9 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3aeddd6d
Guyana

Dear All,

I have a phantom 4 pro and I am using and iPad to view. The problem is that the app keeps crashing mid flight and this particularly annoying when I am trying to map out an area. Is there any help I can get to solved this problem.

Greg

2017-11-16
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

not your device fault  . Dji Go app for android and apple still crashing for many users , Just a torture
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What's the current version of your APP and iPad OS? Please refer the below and export the crash log for analysis. Thanks for your cooperation.

iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log
2017-11-16
Use props
EndlessOK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284265 ft
United States

Following
iPad Mini 4, 128gb dedicated, airplane mode wired to RC
SD Card provided by DJI, Formatted prior to flight, Caching OFF
ios 10.3.2

DJI App: 4.1.17
2017-11-19
Use props
fans3aeddd6d
Guyana

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-16 20:13
What's the current version of your APP and iPad OS? Please refer the below and export the crash log for analysis. Thanks for your cooperation.

I wouldn’t waste my time sending any crash log, DJI is very much aware of the issues between the DJI Go 4 and iOS 11.1. I wish you all would fix this problem ASAP. I use DJI drones to do mapping and my clients are lining up and asking about their work.

Fix the damn app issues and stop messing my business up. I am totally fed up that a large company such as DJI can’t solve this problem as yet.
2017-11-24
Use props
fans3aeddd6d
Guyana

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-16 20:13

I wouldn’t waste my time sending any crash log, DJI is very much aware of the issues between the DJI Go 4 and iOS 11.1. I wish you all would fix this problem ASAP. I use DJI drones to do mapping and my clients are lining up and asking about their work.

Fix the damn app issues and stop messing my business up. I am totally fed up that a large company such as DJI can’t solve this problem as yet.
2017-11-24
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

fans3aeddd6d Posted at 2017-11-24 03:44

"I wouldn’t waste my time sending any crash log, DJI is very much aware of the issues"

Did you think about if all had that attitude the longer it could take to find the problems.
It even could be to the positive side that they got as many logs from different devices as they might found something else that could be improved.
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans3aeddd6d Posted at 2017-11-24 03:44

The issue might be different in each mobile device, and the crash log will be helpful to locate the exact status. We appreciate your cooperation.
2017-11-25
Use props
EndlessOK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284265 ft
United States

I was able to cure mine by deleting DJI GO 4 app,
Restart iPad Mini 4,
Reload DJI GO 4 app

Strange thing, after reload, the app could read all the versions (app, controller, firmware) correctly, where before it was blanked and not there. Next time they release an update for app, i guess a delete of previous one is probably best, and not just "update".
2017-11-26
Use props
fans3aeddd6d
Guyana

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-25 00:39
The issue might be different in each mobile device, and the crash log will be helpful to locate the exact status. We appreciate your cooperation.

OK, I will send it. Thanks
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules