Delays on Delivery and poor service from DJi
809 3 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hbwMeUn
New

United Kingdom

So I ordered my Mavic Pro Platinum on the 17th October to the UK and was given a excted delivery of 12-19 days. I contacted DJi after 2-3 weeks and was told my order would be shipped on or before 13th Nov. I contacted DJi after not receiving any updates regarding the delivery and have now been told they are out of stock and they are waiting for a delivery from China. They are unable to give me any estimates on how long this could be and are being very un-helpful. I think this could have been forceen by DJi and we could be updated on the delivery progress much earlier. I have contacted DJi on the online chat and asked about new sales for a mavic pro platinum they state it will take 5-7 days for the Flymore yet can’t update me on my order which was ordered a month ago. I’m really disappointed in them and think this is terrible service. Anyone else receiving this type of service?
2017-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, the system shows it is out of stock in local warehouse.
We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience, your frustration has been escalated to Sales Team to follow up, we will keep you updated soon after investigation.
Thanks for the patience.
2017-11-16
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

Get used to it.
What you are describing is their business model.....
2017-11-17
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Yep, have heard this story before
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules