Training
752 7 2017-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cory3
lvl.1
Canada

I live in a suburb of Delta British Columbia in Vancouver area Canada.  Is there anybody who lives local or near me that would be interested in giving someone on one lessons or training  with my MPP.  There is a company out there that charges $700 for training . That is really a little bit too rich for my blood.  I hope there’s someone that can help me out.
2017-11-16
Use props
sica
Second Officer
Flight distance : 679 ft
Israel

no one has to teach you. The first row reads the mavic instruction manuals, memorizes every function in the remote control, especially the joysticks,and flyght in an open space, barrier-free place, not to be people in the area. set up MP on the beginner's way and start the first phase with take-offs and landings, then depart ... .... approach you, raise to 10 meters ... descend slightly. so you will gain experience. slowly slowly
2017-11-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe try the simulator,  it helps with the basics.
2017-11-17
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Woe Posted at 2017-11-17 05:24
Maybe try the simulator,  it helps with the basics.

that and there is a beginner mode to use.

Above all don't act like you're playing a video game. When you crash there is no start over button.
2017-11-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agreed, take your time and be patient.
2017-11-17
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

And watch all the youtube vids you can....
AND, understand the manual...
2017-11-17
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

$700 to train someone on how to fly a Mavic? They better be teaching you how to do flips or something. The Mavic is pretty easy to learn given you have reviewed the manual and take it easy the first few flights. No need to spend a single dollar.
2017-11-17
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

The advice about finding and watching videos should be re-emphasized.  Open up YouTube.com and search for "Mavic Tutorials".  There are TONS of them.  I especially like "Tom's Tech Time", but there are sooooo many other great ones too.
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules