13242 13 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

“I'm trying to purchase DJI Care Refresh but have been unable to pay. Can you tell me what’s going on? Can you please help me to check this? Thank you."

Did you feel very frustrated when you tried to pay your order? Want to make a fast payment so you can get your drone as soon as possible?

Please answer the poll and if possible, describe your issue as detail as possible.

Your opinion is highly valued

NEVER MISS THE AFFIRM ACTIVITY HERE.
Multiple choiceVote: ( Up to 7 entry optional ), Total 39 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-11-17
Use props
AEM74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 332677 ft
United States

Maybe I'm the only one to think this, but I think the payment for MPP went TOO fast. As in I had to pay for it on the spot and had no product in my hands for 6 weeks. Kinda feels like someone took a loan out on my behalf. I would imagine this makes it harder to get a refund if you decide it's taking too long for the MPP. Minor qualm, but I would wish it would withdraw the money when the product is about to ship.
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AEM74 Posted at 2017-11-17 17:15
Maybe I'm the only one to think this, but I think the payment for MPP went TOO fast. As in I had to pay for it on the spot and had no product in my hands for 6 weeks. Kinda feels like someone took a loan out on my behalf. I would imagine this makes it harder to get a refund if you decide it's taking too long for the MPP. Minor qualm, but I would wish it would withdraw the money when the product is about to ship.

Sorry for the long time shipment. We are working on improving our service. Thanks for your attention.
2017-11-18
Use props
Ozzziee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77057 ft
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-18 02:18
Sorry for the long time shipment. We are working on improving our service. Thanks for your attention.

Any updates on real shipping time to Australia? Why still no pre orders for Australia?
2017-11-18
Use props
fans18c4c620
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144931 ft
Italy

For me is impossible to pay one order or cancel items inserted in the basket using windows system I must always use only my ipad
2017-11-18
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

I agree with you.  Items should not charge until the items ship.  I have had the same experience  with long delays from the time I was charged until they shipped.  Mine was not for an item as expensive as yours though.
2017-11-18
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was in the same boat for the MP when it was first released. I waited for a period of time without any movement on my order. I contacted CS early one Saturday morning and they processed my refund in a very quick and helpful way. I had my money back in my account in 3 days if I remember correctly. The stock was in for the UK but the 1st come 1st served basis was the killer as there is never any indication of which shipment your delivery will be sent out from. Same with the NR props I purchased for my MP. Ordered when the in stock mail notification came through but didn't get sent out for about another week and a half. Glad I waited for these though as I find them to be a very good addition to my MP.
2017-11-19
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

My experience was quite the opposite... I ordered the MPP while there was a wait list (so I knew I would be waiting). Although there was a hold on my account for the total amount, the money never came out of the account.

Because the order was taking so long, DJI requested to cancel my order and put me on a priority list when they were back in stock. I could have told them not to cancel the order and it would have cancelled automatically because it *was* taking so long. I also wouldn't have necessarily been put on the priority list.

Sure enough, when they became available, I got notification from DJI and was able to place my order. Again, there was a few week delay, which I knew when I placed my order. And again, the money did not come out of the account until the order shipped.

What I found most surprising was the shipping time. According to the tracking information, the MPP wouldn't arrive for about 7-10 business days (shipping from China to US). One day it was leaving China and the next day it was at my doorstep!!

Overall I have contacted DJI several times and they have been very helpful and responsive.
2017-11-19
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
United States

Kansas Boy Posted at 2017-11-18 08:17
I agree with you.  Items should not charge until the items ship.  I have had the same experience  with long delays from the time I was charged until they shipped.  Mine was not for an item as expensive as yours though.

As noted above, the payment didn't come out of my account until the MPP shipped.

I wonder if it's a country-by-country thing...
2017-11-19
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
United States

fans18c4c620 Posted at 2017-11-18 07:40
For me is impossible to pay one order or cancel items inserted in the basket using windows system I must always use only my ipad

I noticed the same thing today - and I'm using a Windows system!
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Ozzziee Posted at 2017-11-18 05:29
Any updates on real shipping time to Australia? Why still no pre orders for Australia?

Sorry that I can not tell you the specific ship time. But you can track the order number to learn about the shipment status.
shipment.png
2017-11-21
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

It was the fact that DJI is based in China... and my bank saw the purchase as a large international purchase so they blocked it
2018-1-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could you consider taking .... or Google Pay.
2019-11-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

So far I have not tried Care.
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now