Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"no image transmission" on inspire 1 pro
2020 10 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johnwinters
lvl.1
United States

Hello

I have been getting a black screen instead of the live feed from the camera, I have recently updated the drone and remote. Tried cleaning the connectons and restting the app, no hope Called DJI and they told me it might be the remiote. Any way to fix this?
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

What is the message from your app? Did your try to change a cable or mobile device for check? Please ensure that the firmware of RC is compatible with the drone.
2017-11-17
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

Did you make sure to update the aircraft before the controller?
2017-11-18
Use props
johnwinters
lvl.1
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-11-18 00:28
Did you make sure to update the aircraft before the controller?

yes i updated the aircraft first
2017-11-19
Use props
johnwinters
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-17 22:18
What is the message from your app? Did your try to change a cable or mobile device for check? Please ensure that the firmware of RC is compatible with the drone.

I am on the latest software of both, made sure to update the aircraft first
2017-11-19
Use props
Mark Guille
Captain
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Guernsey

johnwinters Posted at 2017-11-19 10:47

You could try resetting the controller by pressing C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, turn off and turn on the RC without releasing these buttons.
Then try relinking the controller from within the app, Remote Controller Settings/Linking to RC then press the little red button on the I1, inside the nose cone, right-hand side.

Mark G.
2017-11-19
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Need to see the hidden file.  Look at lines 0800 and 1500.  Reload the SdDcard with the current update  ( THE SAME VERSION THAT IS ON THE AC NOW ) on the AC if you dont have the SD card any longer with the log information.
If you are certain you are up to date and have a decent Go app device more than likely you have the dreaded "Device Not Detected" on lines 0800 and 1500.  the only way to res;ove is to send the camera in for repair.  May cost up to 300 dollars for repair.  If this happened immediatly after an update I will bet you any money this is the problem.  Can only be verified via the Sd card with the data that will be loaded to it.  wish I had better news for you .

How to View Hidden Files: Tool to  diagnose No signal and SD  Issues

donnie
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

johnwinters Posted at 2017-11-19 10:47

Can you provide a screenshot of your app? Please try to reinstall your camera and clean the connection between drone and camera. Or you can check the 8 pin and 10 pin cable above the camera.
2017-11-21
Use props
djiuser_dinho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25984 ft

Brazil

No Signal Resolved

I live in Brazil, in the city of São Paulo and my friend has a Phantom 4 Pro that was without transmission of image, appearing in the display "No Signal", he changed and flat cable of the gimbal and No Sign disappeared and the image transmission returned to this is the solution and I believe that several colleagues have the same problem, so exchange your flat cable and solve this problem.
2017-11-24
Use props
MedicFL1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Re-Link the RC and AC just to be sure. Then DELETE all DJI folders from your device (not just the app). Shut down all equipment, re start and download the DJI GO app again. If firmware's match between RC and AC, this might resolve your problem.
sometimes after an update video and range get limited, this has helped as a first place to start in the past.
2017-11-24
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

What message is on the screen ?  does it say "aircraft disconnected " or"disconnected "  OR is the problem just a black screen where the video would normally be ?

Does the camera  do a start up dance when first powered on also ?

Is the only problem  No live video and everything else works ?  If so please look at the SD card and look with the last update on it and look at lines 0800 and 1500.  if they say "device Not detected" then the problem is on the AC camera and must be sent in .

here is a link on how to view hidden file on the SD card.  If you erased the file reload it ( the update that is on the AC NOW) again and it will give us the data needed , just wait a few minutes after installing .  BE SURE RC TRANSMITTER IS OFF WHEN DOING THE UPDATE TO THE AC.

How to View Hidden Files: Tool to  diagnose No signal and SD  Issues

donnie
2017-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules