1327 12 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9865fdf8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4455 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Is anyone else getting an extreamly poor video feed after the latest updates????????
im using the iPad Mini 3 which has always been fine in the past
but now is totaly unusable.
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Had you tried reinstalling the app? Please try, and change another lightning cable. Also, had you noticed the Image Transmission Settings (the HD icon on the top right of the camera view), is it green or red of the noise at current channel? If it is red, please choose a stable channel to avoid the interference.
If the issue persists, please provide me with the screenshot of the version info, would like to have a check in it. Here is the route: start the drone, RC and app, go fly, General Settings, About.
2017-11-18
Use props
Legit Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 894465 ft
United States

Having the same problems with my P3A. It has to be something going on with the new update. I have tried reinstalling the app, relinking my drone and transmitter, tried different devices and cables (I also have Ipad mini 3), nothing is working!!!
2017-11-18
Use props
fans9865fdf8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2017-11-19
Use props
fans9865fdf8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

in this pic I'm not getting any reading for the RC Bat level or HD

2017-11-19
Use props
fans9865fdf8
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

There is a + icon behind the aircraft, had you applied an unlock before? Sometimes the firmware version with a +/- mark behind means the upgrading incomplete. Please try to upgrade the firmware again, it might be the reason for the poor video feed.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Got your PM and noted with thanks. Since there is no info about the RC and HD signal, I suggest giving the RC and AC a relink, and move the drone to outdoor and test again. If the issue persists, is there any impact damage to the drone before? Please help to confirm when it suddenly begins this issue and what's the operation before the issue, thanks.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Legit Drones Posted at 2017-11-18 23:06
Having the same problems with my P3A. It has to be something going on with the new update. I have tried reinstalling the app, relinking my drone and transmitter, tried different devices and cables (I also have Ipad mini 3), nothing is working!!!

Just to verify, did this issue happen once you updated the firmware? Or could you please provide me with more details about the operations before the issue came? Also, please help to confirm if there is a crash or hard landing before. Thanks in advance.
2017-11-22
Use props
Legit Drones
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-22 01:40
Just to verify, did this issue happen once you updated the firmware? Or could you please provide me with more details about the operations before the issue came? Also, please help to confirm if there is a crash or hard landing before. Thanks in advance.

This happened after the most recent firmware update. I've never had any hard crashes as well.
2017-11-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Legit Drones Posted at 2017-11-23 07:20
This happened after the most recent firmware update. I've never had any hard crashes as well.

Sorry for the late update, Legit. Do you have any chance to test it on another device or an Android device? We would like to check if relates to the mobile device first. Appreciate your work.
2017-11-30
Use props
fans457310a2
New
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

I'm having a similar issue with my P3P after the latest update.  Scrambled video feed.  It's ok for about 2 seconds then scrambles - I've tried all of the suggested fixes.  going to try an ipad to see if that helps.  Always worked fine with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S in the past before I updated to the latest firmware.
2017-12-1
Use props
Legit Drones
lvl.2
United States

I have tried using multiple devices. It didn't work...
2017-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules