Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After firmware update...cannot connect
994 12 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

Have a urgent problem..

I cannot connect...
even i can move the camera, Inspire 2 flash green, but the dji go 4 AP says that I am disconnected.

I reset to factory CrystalSky, refresh the update again.. and then sucessfully connected one time and the again nothing.

Pls Help

2017-11-17
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

2017-11-17
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

I found the reason...

if in the left up corner get  I symbol

and click on it get following message

Crystal Sky cannot connect Inspire2

So then,I must disconnect USB to RC and connect it again, or remove SD cards from CrystalSky...

Very annoying
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vjelovic Posted at 2017-11-17 12:00
I found the reason...

if in the left up corner get  I symbol

Did you try to change a device for check? Please tell me the firmware of your crystalsky and I would forward the situation to our engineers for further check.
2017-11-18
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-18 02:02
Did you try to change a device for check? Please tell me the firmware of your crystalsky and I would forward the situation to our engineers for further check.

V02.04.02.00
2017-11-18
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

Even without sdcards inserted, same problem....No problem with Samsung S7
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vjelovic Posted at 2017-11-18 03:10
Even without sdcards inserted, same problem....No problem with Samsung S7

Thanks for your update. Please wait patiently.
2017-11-18
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

Is there any solutions? Seems to me that you have same issue with earlier versions of firmware.
2017-11-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Vjelovic Posted at 2017-11-22 06:56
Is there any solutions? Seems to me that you have same issue with earlier versions of firmware.

Sorry to keep you waiting. If you plug in and out for many times and have the same result, we would recommend you send it back for check: http://www.dji.com/support. Please note that the latest firmware does not cause the issue. Thanks for your support.
2017-11-23
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

Are you kidding?
I didn't have any of this problem, until l update firmware. I live in Croatia, and service for Inspire 2 is in Germany, so for me, that means three weeks without a RC or CrystalSky.
I try to make some money with I2, so would I get replacement for that three weeks or what?

In five times when I power up RC and CS, one time this happens. Other times seems normal.
I try to downgrade firmware of RC to all versions, and noticed thet with first (01.00.0110), same happened.

With firmware 01.01.0001, i didn't have neither one problem.
2017-11-24
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

Today, I get this error two times in a row.

And for the record, DJI roll out firware for CS and RC the same day. Can I rool back firmware for CrystalSky?

Pls help
2017-11-28
Use props
DTK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

sorry to hear your story. Please do you own testing before updating FW or read other's comments on effects/issues of upgrading FW. This is especial important if you do it for a living.
2017-11-28
Use props
Vjelovic
lvl.1
Croatia

Dear DJI, I am very dissapointed with your support. It is obvious firmware error, and you do nothing about it. Pls be fair, do something or return my money.
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules