1080p live stage braodcasting
988 5 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulo Camacho
New

France

hey guys!

I was thinking about using two osmo pros x5 to make a live stage transmission on 1080p 25p, but i can't find any information on how to do that. I usually use a BMPCC with a teradek but i don't even know if i can connect a teradek on the osmo pro x5. is it possible? do you guys have a recommended set up instead of that? i'm making a live film so i would love to have as little lag as possible. i thought of the osmo pro x5 with crystalsky monitor and some kind of wireless transmission to a (so far the choice is) blackmagic ATEM switcher.

thanks a lot,
paulo
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Paulo, please note that you can not change the rate of live transmission of osmo pro. Usually, it will stay at 720p.
2017-11-18
Use props
Paulo Camacho
New

France

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-18 01:14
Paulo, please note that you can not change the rate of live transmission of osmo pro. Usually, it will stay at 720p.

hi, elektra, i couldn't get a 1080p signal even if i use the hdmi output from crystalsky monitors?
2017-11-18
Use props
Paulo Camacho
New

France

RE: 1080p live stage broadcasting

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-18 01:14

what about unusually? ;)

i work with live cinema on stage plays, my setup is usually blackmagic cameras with teradek wireless, but now my director needs the actors to operate the cameras and i would love to use something more user friendly. i've seen the x7 and that would be perfect, but then it can't be mounted in a simple rig like the osmo handle, so i thought of using the x5 with a crystalsky monitor and use the HDMI output to get the 1080p to a wireless unit rigged on the handle and from there to our switcher.

i'd prefer that over a blackmagic micro cinema camera handheld by actors, but i need that 1080p low (to no) latency signal.

thanks for your time.
paulo
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Paulo Camacho Posted at 2017-11-18 08:07
what about unusually? ;)

i work with live cinema on stage plays, my setup is usually blackmagic cameras with teradek wireless, but now my director needs the actors to operate the cameras and i would love to use something more user friendly. i've seen the x7 and that would be perfect, but then it can't be mounted in a simple rig like the osmo handle, so i thought of using the x5 with a crystalsky monitor and use the HDMI output to get the 1080p to a wireless unit rigged on the handle and from there to our switcher.

Paulo, osmo will output 720p image when you use live streaming and crystal sky can not change it into 1080p. Please note that the output quality of videos depends on the original one.
2017-11-21
Use props
fansc8286105
New

Argentina

Hola q tal...entonces se puede conectar el osmo pro a un teratek wireless y eso a una Atem y a su ves conectar un smartphone????
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules