Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Pro/DJI GO issues. (ios-11)
1954 10 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
H18-PDW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91936 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all.

I know there are issues with the pahntoms and the new ios 11 updates on iphones.

New update tonight again in the uk to ios 11.1.2.

Still isuues with my phantom and cannot view anything for flying as crashes upon opening on my iphone8+

I use my Tesco Hudl 2 but that does not show live feed of videos (Prob not up to it). but does photo's.

Has anyone got any fixes yet for iphones or know of a way to fix it please.

Or are we awaiting DJI to sort this for us so we can fly again safely.

Cheers all.
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

What's the current version of your App? Please help to export the crash log for analysis, thanks!

iTools>Toolbox>Advanced features>Crash Log
2017-11-18
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Susan.
That’s all I can find on my app, I’m unsure where you mean to look.
Does this help or not.??
6FAD68CA-6A4F-4450-AACD-9E315DF0AEC0.png
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

H18-PDW Posted at 2017-11-18 04:17
Hi DJI Susan.
That’s all I can find on my app, I’m unsure where you mean to look.
Does this help or not.??

Sir, please connect with iTools via PC and refer the above path to find the crash log, it will help us to locate the exact status.

BTW, please click the reply on my message so that I can get the reminder to handle it timely. Thanks so much!
2017-11-23
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-23 23:17
Sir, please connect with iTools via PC and refer the above path to find the crash log, it will help us to locate the exact status.

BTW, please click the reply on my message so that I can get the reminder to handle it timely. Thanks so much!

Hi Susan.

Right i have downloaded itools now and have 2 crash logs but for some reason they will not send via this message box.
I have attached 2 screen shots from my phone also to show what happens when i turn everything on.
I can see live images but it will not let me take photo's or change icons as its sat there.

Is there another way to send the crash logs to yourself or not please.
If needed your welcome to pm me your email address and i will try via that if that helps.

2017-11-24
Use props
fansba77ac0a
New
Flight distance : 2136 ft
United States

I just bought a P3 Advanced a month ago. Did the firmware update on RC and drone, no problems. Connected  my iPad mini ( orig1) with iOS 9.3.5. That’s the latest allowed on the original mini. Everything works fine except when I take pictures and try to view through the Editor it say “connection error, retry”or something close to that, black screen. I tried my original iPad Air (1) with 11.0.3 and can not get the app to connect to RC. Just show the “how to connect”. Can’t get to camera view. The RC and drone link up fine, Green lights, can move gimbal,etc.  My iPhone 5SE with iOS 11.1.1 works fine. Links up with app and can take pics and view in editor. So the only device that works 100% is the iPhone SE but it is of course the small screen. Regarding the iPad mini and iPad Air, both earliest models, I have attempted everything I have read on the forums regarding the app not linking to the RC and the pictures not showing up, on the respective devices. My big question is if I pop for a new mini iPad 2 or 3 will I have complete function of everything.
2017-11-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

H18-PDW Posted at 2017-11-24 13:12
Hi Susan.

Right i have downloaded itools now and have 2 crash logs but for some reason they will not send via this message box.

You can upload the crash log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us the link here, I'll forward to our engineers for review.
2017-11-24
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-24 23:37
You can upload the crash log to Dropbox or Google Drive, then share us the link here, I'll forward to our engineers for review.

Crash Logs.
2017-11-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for getting back to us. We have released the v.3.1.23 at a staged rollout to fix this issue. Please check when you got the update. We appreciate your feedback.
2017-11-28
Use props
H18-PDW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-28 03:24
Thanks for getting back to us. We have released the v.3.1.23 at a staged rollout to fix this issue. Please check when you got the update. We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.
Do you know when it will be available please.??

I am having issues now with my android where it will not let me go above 97 feet.
Checked all settings and logged out and back in but it still doing it.
So i cannot use on my iphone at present and also android tablet i cannot fly more than 97feet high.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

H18-PDW Posted at 2017-11-28 07:42
Thank you.
Do you know when it will be available please.??

It is released in a staged rollout and should be available in the next several working days, you will get it soon. As for the limited altitude, please make sure both the  aircraft and APP have been restarted to verify.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules