Any Nexus 6p owners? Help connecting!
1009 5 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clay Gibbs
New
United States

New Mavic PP owner here. My nexus 6P with Android 8.0 will not connect to the Mavic. My other phone is an iPhone and it works perfectly. I have all the latest firmware /updates installed. USB debugging enabled. I have good pairing connectivity from the RC to the drone and am in RC mode. I've also tried two different cables. USB C to USB and USB C to the mico on left side. Thanks for any assistance

2017-11-17
Use props
fans41cdcbc0
New

Philippines

Hi
Im trying to connect for first time my iphone 7plus but it just keep saying connecting
But no connecting
Any idea?
2017-11-17
Use props
xordium
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79219 ft
Australia

Hey Clay - I use a 6P with Oreo - had no problems - I don't think you need to have USB debugging turned on tho - mine connects fine without.  Are you getting any kind of error?
2017-11-17
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft
United States

The best way my Nexus 7 and the DJI Go 4 app work together is by starting app while NOT connected to RC.  I then power up the RC and then the AC. Lastly, I plug in cable on bottom of RC and let DJI GO 4 connect. Works best for me. And I DO use USB debugging. Hope this helps.
2017-11-18
Use props
Clay Gibbs
New
United States

Thx fellas I'll try the power on steps in that order. On another note is it normal for the Nexus to indicate that it's charging when I plug into the RC? Maybe that's the issue?  I can't seem to find the option to disable charging.
2017-11-18
Use props
Clay Gibbs
New
United States

One more thing, I emailed DJI support with my issue and they claim that Android 8 is not supported at this time with DJ GO 4.  
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules