Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After update Mavic won't connect to RC
1160 6 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_crlmYUa
New

United States

Hope you guys can help I think I've tried everything and it's still not working.
After downloading the update to the Drone manually using my laptop with Assistant,I downloaded it from the DJI website. I got the Drone to update to the latest firmware but it seems like the controller hasn't done so.
I've tried using the video that DJI has made to linking the control, I've tried both of the ways that they have suggested but neither the phone or the oppression of the buttons dont work.
I have tried using the assistant to update the remote and it seems like it doesn't read it. Please help out it's been about24 hours since this issue has occurred oh, I have got the Drone to update but not the remote it seems like any suggestions or comments will help.

2017-11-17
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

The RC should update via Assistant 2. Just connect it to your PC or laptop via the usb cable, turn it on and open the Assistant 2 software and it should find it. Then do the update the same as you have done for the Mavic.When using the Assistant 2 software you need to update the drone and the RC separately and when there is a new firmware update, both have to be done.
2017-11-17
Use props
djiuser_crlmYUa
New

United States

The DJI assistant 2 is in version: V1.1.6 I turned on the remote I had it plugged into the computer I opened up the software and it's still telling me to connect.
2017-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That’s incorrect - the RC and AC FW can be updated at the same time using Assistant 2 - DJI support have a tutorial on how to do it.
2017-11-18
Use props
djiuser_crlmYUa
New

United States

I have tried connecting it to the software and it still does not connect to it. The controller just keeps saying connecting. I have tried plugging in my phone. I have a lgv30 and it seems not to work as well no connection shows up when I try to use device.
2017-11-18
Use props
djiuser_crlmYUa
New

United States

The app that I'm using on my phone is a DJI go 4 running 4.1.15

I connected my drone to the dji assisted 2 and the Drone is currently on the 01.04.0000
but When I close the software up and turn off the Drone and I plug in the controller and turn on the controller and boot up the software it still does not let me in using the controller to the software. The software is using V 1.1.6 I don't know what version the controller is in.
20171118_142843.jpg
2017-11-18
Use props
fansb9492185
lvl.1
United States

I have the exact same problem, did you ever find a solution to this???
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules