Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No mic on nexus 6p
885 7 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark David
New
Jamaica

I am not able to do any recording OSMO. The error I am getting is: Cannot record video, allow DJI go access your mic. I did the firmware update to 1.6.0.80 and using DJI 3.1.22. I am able to take pictures using the picture button but the video button I am getting the error above.

Please Help!
2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mark, did you allow DJI GO access your mic? Or you can try to reinstall your app and see if it solves the problem.
2017-11-17
Use props
Mark David
New
Jamaica

Hey Elektra,

Yea i did give it permission to mic, and yes i uninstall and reinstall the app and same problem. I am wondering because I am running the oreo 8.1 beta why this is happening.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark David Posted at 2017-11-18 03:32
Hey Elektra,

Yea i did give it permission to mic, and yes i uninstall and reinstall the app and same problem. I am wondering because I am running the oreo 8.1 beta why this is happening.

We request Android 4.1.2 and above.
Please change to this system to see if the problem persists.
2017-11-20
Use props
fansd09cfa7b
New
United States

Exactly my problem on pixel on beta
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd09cfa7b Posted at 2017-11-26 20:34
Exactly my problem on pixel on beta

Well, why don't you install Android system? DJI Go only supports iOS and Android system at the moment.
2017-11-27
Use props
fansd09cfa7b
New
United States

@dji Mindy..do you even know what we're talking about? Please do some research before you respond.. thank you!!
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd09cfa7b Posted at 2017-11-27 08:27
@dji Mindy..do you even know what we're talking about? Please do some research before you respond.. thank you!!

I'm sorry for my response, my bad.
There may be some compatibility issue between APP and beta Android system.
We also have HID feature, which means you can use the native Camera APP in your phone to take pictures or videos, Osmo Mobile could just be a stabilizer, the Shutter Button in the handle can be used to control the volume button in your phone, thereby to trigger the shooting.
Our engineers will keep improving our APP to make it compatible with more system and more mobile devices. Thank you for the understanding.
2017-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules