1653 2 2017-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maoage
New
Flight distance : 85167 ft
Peru

Hi Everybody.

Hope you are all well and enjoying flying.
Right, I am BEYOND annoyed and I have come across a problem for which I find NOTHING about on any forum or web tutorial. I just turned on my drone like normally but i have not flight it for 2 or 3 weeks. When I powered it up to check if everything was fine, all sweet , Aircraft connecting to RC, BUT at the last minute when I was just getting ready to start the motors, CANNOT FLY, AIRCRAFT LOCKED and all lights come at SOLID RED.
Everytime I turn it on, lights blink alternately in red-green-yellow for 3 or more times then turn on solid red. I tried again without my mobile conected to the RC but the same. I also tried to press reset button on the aircraft... Nothing ='( please help.
I am able to move gimbal, take pictures, take video but not flight.

Any Ideas?????
Thank you very much

2017-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the unpleasant experience first. Could you offer the screenshot of error message and aircraft serial number for better assistance?
2017-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A solid red LED on the drone indicates a ‘critical error’. What aircraft status malfunctions are listed in the app after the LED turns red. This normally happens when the drone overheats and shuts itself down. Is the fan inside the drone working?
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules