Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Continuous beeping of the remote control
1175 2 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael.P.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685679 ft
Germany

Hi,
Yesterday, I updated my Phantom 3 Professional to the actual versions of
Firmware: P3P_FW_V01.11.0020
Remote: Actual Firmware
DJIGO: 3.1.22
IOS on IPAD: 11.1.2
The result was, that
- DJIGO/IPAD is not connected to the remote controller.
- Remote controller is beeping continuously after start.
Are there any ideas to connect remote controller an IPAD again? Please help me.
With best regards
Michael
(Berlin, Germany)

2017-11-18
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Michael,

The Remote Controller beeps continuously while the new firmware is being loaded.  The beep pattern may change when the installation is complete.  Does the RC LED light flash a Cyan color while the beeping is going on?

Look up the manual on the Downloads page for the P3 Pro.  Be sure to get the most recent one.  Then read the .pdf file.  There is a lot of information there.  There are also many videos available from DJI.

http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Could you please provide me with the screenshot of the first page of DJI GO app, I would like to check.
Then, if it is the mobile unable to connect to RC, please try to replug the cable or change another lightning cable to see if you can get them connected again. And if you have another mobile device, you can also try to connect to another device. If it doesn't help, then you need to send it in, coz when you can't get the RC connected to your mobile device, things can not be done next.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules