Conection cable
906 5 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2319c914
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7838 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, looking some advice. I want to use my Samsung tab s2 with my Mavic pro but the cable cable that comes with the remote is to short. I have tried many cables that connect directly to the usb port at bottom of remote but nothing shows on tablet. Is there a slightly longer cable i can purchase
2017-11-18
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

I tried using my Tab2 with the latest FW, it falls apart while trying to load Go4, I just don't think it's OS is powerful enough for the latest FW. It used to work fine many versions ago. DJI lists it in it's compatible devices but doesn't keep up with the listing very well as people are upgrading to newer devices every day.

2017-11-18
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

The lenght I cannot advise with but there's allot of quality choices for you to buy.
Make sure that it is extra shielded, to avoid any interference with remote- tablet or phone(signal loss error).
Fastest option, get it from Amazon, brand like Anker is always good quality https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-4 ... rds=usb+cable+anker

Other options online, get it from china aliexpress.com or from local store.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Before connecting the mobile device via the bottom port, please remember to remove the cable on the left side first. Maybe now you need to test if the mobile device is compatible with DJI GO 4 then consider if you need to purchase a new cable. You can use your original cable or borrow some cables to test if the connection is properly. Also, you can also use the cable that comes with the drone for connecting just for testing if DJI GO 4 works well in this device.
2017-11-20
Use props
djiuser_S3qheqY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7838 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-20 01:30
Before connecting the mobile device via the bottom port, please remember to remove the cable on the left side first. Maybe now you need to test if the mobile device is compatible with DJI GO 4 then consider if you need to purchase a new cable. You can use your original cable or borrow some cables to test if the connection is properly. Also, you can also use the cable that comes with the drone for connecting just for testing if DJI GO 4 works well in this device.

Dji Thor, I would like to thank you for this info. Removed the cable on the left side and the connection to the tab s2 came on. It was doing my head in so again thank you
2017-11-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_S3qheqY Posted at 2017-11-21 01:59
Dji Thor, I would like to thank you for this info. Removed the cable on the left side and the connection to the tab s2 came on. It was doing my head in so again thank you

It's my pleasure for help. Thank you for your feedback, have a nice time.
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules