Gimbal horizon tilted
1428 2 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eurokyngas
lvl.2
Estonia

Hi there.

I dont know whats wrong with me and DJI products - they gonna fail at me so much.

Now i am facing problem with Mavic gimbal. I can see the horizon line is not straight (0 angel). Everything was ok after. The problem occurred randomly and wont go away.

What i have tried: IMU calibration, compass calibration, auto calibration gimbal... etc
Latest firmware(s).

Yes i can adjust the roll manually, but why i have to adjust it manually if it worked perfectly.
2017-11-18
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

If you happened to turn the camera manually while installing the gimbal clamp or handling it during storage it will sometimes cause the horizon to be off and have to level it in settings, happens to me once in awhile, I just try to be as careful as possible when installing the clamp.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can try to adjust the gimbal roll to the balance position and then do the gimbal calibration then restart the drone again. I personally had done this way with my Phantom 3 Pro before and it worked, but don't know if it would work with Mavic Pro cause my Mavic doesn't have this issue and can not reproduce. If it still doesn't work, I think it would be better if you could send the drone in so we can get it resolved for you. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules