Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TB50 insulation pads
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, I got a doubt about the insulation pads to apply onto the TB50 batteries, once I apply them should I leave them on forever or detach them during the summer season?
Where I live is not uncommon to have a peak temp of 32-35° celsius in july-aug.
They look kinda sticky as if they won't come off without a fight.
I would like an official answer on this, thank you.
2017-11-18
Use props
gamette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2471076 ft
United States

I’d be interested to know this too. Couldn’t find anything in the documentation.
2017-12-7
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

gamette Posted at 2017-12-7 21:51
I’d be interested to know this too. Couldn’t find anything in the documentation.

Don’t hold your breath, it lokks like there’s no activity here...
2017-12-8
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

Depends on how hott it gets in the summer time... You may have overheating issues if you fly in hott weather with these on.
2017-12-16
Use props
gamette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2471076 ft
United States

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-12-16 11:47
Depends on how hott it gets in the summer time... You may have overheating issues if you fly in hott weather with these on.

Yeah. I think just put them on when it's winter and take them off in the Spring as things warm up.
2017-12-31
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

don't leave them on forever, you will want to dissipate heat in the Summer time  not hold it in .  When I remove them I put them on some wax paper  so they don't get jam on them in the meantime .

good luck and happy flying .

also if flying in cold weather be sure to get the battery warmer Or What I do is put them in a cooler that has an electric heating pad , this keeps em   Nice and toasty for the next flight .  I find the Go app device is not vey happy in the cold and need to take more precautions with that cause I loose the entire screen sometimes even with a half a charge or more left if out in below  freezing temps.

anyway happy flying.

donnie  
2018-1-1
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Donnie * Posted at 2018-1-1 05:42
don't leave them on forever, you will want to dissipate heat in the Summer time  not hold it in .  When I remove them I put them on some wax paper  so they don't get jam on them in the meantime .

good luck and happy flying .

Thanks for the advice
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules