IPhone X Compatibility ?
2076 10 2017-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Is anyone using the new IPhone X with any of the Go Apps yet? Thinking about upgrading my phone to the latest & greatest X. Traditionally an Andriod user Galaxy S5 (For Litchi) & Crystal Sky, just curious if it is compatible, its not listed, and not sure if DJI has kept up with the new release. I have searched for any input throughout the site to no avail.

Well further digging and I found out it is NOT compatible as of yet.

DJI do you have any idea when the new IPhone X will be compatible with the Go Apps?
2017-11-18
Use props
fansfc62508e
New
Flight distance : 1080430 ft
Thailand

It's compatible with the iPhone X, but Go App hasn't updated to take the full capability of the iPhone X. So the App might not be able to take full advantage of the entire screen real estate yet.
2017-11-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we haven't finished the compatibility text on iPhone X, so it hasn't been updated to the support device list. However, we hear some positive feedback on using it, so for iPhone X, please kindly update the OS and the app to the latest version when using it.
2017-11-18
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-18 20:17
Hi there, we haven't finished the compatibility text on iPhone X, so it hasn't been updated to the support device list. However, we hear some positive feedback on using it, so for iPhone X, please kindly update the OS and the app to the latest version when using it.

Thank you Thor, by the way have you heard anything about fixing the incorrect dates on my Crystal Sky yet, I flew yesterday 11/18/2017 and they are showing the 1/21/2013 dates????
This is happening with all my drones P3P, Mavic & P4P so I know it is something in the CS. I have recently updated to the latest version and reset the CS many times to correct with no luck?

See Below

https://forum.dji.com/thread-117761-1-1.html
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-19 03:50
Thank you Thor, by the way have you heard anything about fixing the incorrect dates on my Crystal Sky yet, I flew yesterday 11/18/2017 and they are showing the 1/21/2013 dates????
This is happening with all my drones P3P, Mavic & P4P so I know it is something in the CS. I have recently updated to the latest version and reset the CS many times to correct with no luck?

I am sorry, I haven't heard back from our engineers. Will inform the engineers and escalate the process. Sorry for keeping you waiting.
2017-11-20
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-20 01:07
I am sorry, I haven't heard back from our engineers. Will inform the engineers and escalate the process. Sorry for keeping you waiting.

Hey Thor, these are the flights flown Saturday (11/18/2017) they are in Bold lettering, The other flights were flown with Litchi and the dates are correct when uploaded to AirData, only the flights flown with the CS are incorrect yet the time and date on the CS Splash screen are accurate. this tells me it is definitely a CS internal issue.

2017-11-20
Use props
Aerialbotic
New
Flight distance : 22185 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-18 20:17

I'm having issues with loosing image transmission with iPhone X. I've tried 3 flights with the new phone in the last few days and it keeps loosing the transmission signal. Not sure whats happening but I'm scouring the forums to see if anyone else is having the same problem.
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

QuadKid Posted at 2017-11-20 02:30
Hey Thor, these are the flights flown Saturday (11/18/2017) they are in Bold lettering, The other flights were flown with Litchi and the dates are correct when uploaded to AirData, only the flights flown with the CS are incorrect yet the time and date on the CS Splash screen are accurate. this tells me it is definitely a CS internal issue.

[view_image]

Thanks for your feedback, will forward it to our engineers. But let's keep this issue updated in your original post, it would be more helpful for me and our engineers to check the actual feedback. Thanks.
2017-11-20
Use props
PilotC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321214 ft
Australia

I have been using an iPhone X for about 2 weeks and completed a few flights without any iPhone X specific issues.
2017-11-20
Use props
kramdish
lvl.1
Canada

PilotC Posted at 2017-11-20 18:38
I have been using an iPhone X for about 2 weeks and completed a few flights without any iPhone X specific issues.

Hi,
Which version is your iPhone running? I have a iPhone X running 11.1.2 and wasn’t able to connect it to my recently delivered Mavic Pro Platinum!! I was terribly stressed and worried about it .
2017-12-5
Use props
PilotC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1321214 ft
Australia

kramdish Posted at 2017-12-5 21:15
Hi,
Which version is your iPhone running? I have a iPhone X running 11.1.2 and wasn’t able to connect it to my recently delivered Mavic Pro Platinum!! I was terribly stressed and worried about it .

I was running iOS 11.1.2. I have updated to 11.2 but yet to try it out, but I don't expect any issues. There is another thread that stated that connections issues with the app have been addressed in 11.2.

Give it a go. Good luck.
2017-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules